- Text Size +
A/N: Well hello once again. You all know the deal, drop a review! Please! Help us out here man, tell us if you love it or hate it, or whatever. Just review because that would be the nice thing to do right? *grins* Well enjoy.


"Contributions of Dilemma"



-Alone we can conquer nothing; together we can conquer the world-

**~Chapter fifteen- Weaken Forces

Her feet tramples over the broken branches, the scurrying dead leaves twirl in the cool wind softly as she runs away: away from the pain and especially from Kimberly. She was tired of what everyone had to say about their fallen friend. Ana was still their ally and Alison knew that Ana would risk her life to see their safety. She stops and gazes at the murky night sky. It was going to be a long day; she can feel it in her body. She walks through the tangle of trees that encircle her. It was a peaceful area; the only sounds were the soft wind lapping at her ears and the sudden breaking of branches she would occasionally step on. The thick large trees seem so overpowering in their silent clothes of dark green. Green, the color of Summer's eyes when she would tell a joke and make Alison laugh. Now poor Summer is in the hands of CAPPA and she somehow felt at fault with it. 'I could have sense it before. I could have help Summer escaped. But now she's caught and it's my fault.' She mumbles to herself.

Sighing she stops and presses her back against a tree, staring at the serene forest. She can hear the echoes of her name being called from the girls about a quarter mile back, but she didn't want to head back to see the frustrated faces of the women. Alison tugs on her dark brown locks and kneels down to pick up a stone. She fingers the smooth stone and once again leans back on the tree. Suddenly she can hear footsteps creeping up from behind. Alarmed, Alison stares around to see where the deserted footsteps are coming from, but no one was there. She can hear the steps rushing up from behind her and her mouth was clamped over by a gloved hand. She squirms against the hand and the figure that held her tightly. She is picked up from her waist and feels the person's hand clamp harder on her mouth. A raspy violent voice falls into her ears, "Don't struggle. It'll just make things worse." Alison could feel her heart pounding as tears pricked in the corners of her dark coffee eyes. Alison tries kicking the person from behind but failed and feels the person grip her tightly against his chest. Alison read the person's heart and realized she was in serious danger. The man that gripped Alison, had intentions of sending her as well as the others somewhere to a man named Cyrus. Who ever this Cyrus was, she knew she and the others lives will be at risk. She tries moving and struggles against the man's grip. She finally gave up and feels herself carried over to a parked black van hidden off the side of the road. The back van doors fling open and Alison is thrown in there roughly, her knees banging painfully on the hard floor. One masked soldier stares at her, his emerald eyes clouded in concern. The tall built soldier eyes her and gently lifts her in his arms. Alison cries out and tries struggling against the mask man.

The masked soldier that brought Alison in laughs and runs off. Alison shivers and struggles to get on her knees. She looks up to see another masked solider staring at her.

She gasps and stares up at the tall figure cloth in the dark, her eyes covered in pure horror.

"Shhh.. It's ok. I got you. I won't let them get you." The deep smoothing familiar voice caresses her ears as he gently lifts her up in his arms.

Alison gasps and stares at the eyes of the man she believed could be her savior. "No way. You can't be!" She cries out in surprise, as she notices it's just them two in the van.

The masked man nods and pulls off his mask, revealing to her Kevin. Alison laughs and throws her arms around his neck. "How did you? When?..." Her questions coming out: one after another in amazement.

Kevin whispers and places his finger over her mouth, "Shhhh...You be amazed at how fast a motorcycle goes at 150 miles per hour."

"But from Washington, you traveled so far to get here." She whispers as Kevin carries her in his arms and hops off the back of the van. He looks around carefully before running off to the forest.

Kevin smirks and hurries over behind a bush where the lime green motorcycle lies waiting for their arrival. "Well this is it, my little one. We're about to go save the other girls."

Alison smiles and trails her fingers over the tiger claws on the handles, "Nice one you got."

"Got connections." He whispers happily and snaps the kickstand. "Hold on tight Ali. We about to save some people."

Alison giggles and throws her arms around Kevin's waist as they pull off and sped down the deserted highway.


~*~



Jamelet shakes her head and plops down on the blanket outside of the van she and the other remaining were in. "She got caught. I just know she did." She whispers. Suddenly her breathing becomes ragged and Jamelet staggers to stand up. Kimberly and Rose in confusion, anxiety crawling on them as they watch their friend clutch her chest and turning pale.

"Oh my God! Oh God. What's happening to her?" Paige whispers in terror as she Rose try to help Jamelet stand up.

"She can't breathe! You guys she can't breathe! She needs medical attention now!" Rose screams out, her azure eyes scanning the desolate road before them.

"Where can we go? We don't have the keys to the van and walking to the closest hospital is impossible since the closet is miles down the road." Kimberly shrieks, her deep coffee eyes fill with worry.

"We have to find a way to get her to a hospital!" Paige states, her blonde tresses blowing widely in the wind. A loud rumble of a motor broke the conversation, sending the women in panic.

Kimberly hears a motorcycle and turns to see Kevin and Alison sitting there waving them over. Her dark brown locks lie on her shoulders as she jogs over in surprise to see Kevin there.

"Look! Kevin is that you?" Paige squeals happily running over. Rose and Kimberly hold Jamelet and bring her over to Kevin.

"Something's wrong with her! She's having problems breathing." Rose's voice quivers in fear. She licks her lower lip nervously as she helps Jamelet board the motorcycle. Alison hops off the motorcycle and get Jamelet comfortable. Jamelet wasn't looking too good, her skin paled varies shades and her eyes were dilating. Her breathing was coming out ragged as she straggles in the seat, too weak to hold on to Kevin.

"I'm taking her to the hospital. Do me a favor? Stay in the van until I come back to pick you up." Kevin whispers, concern clouding his emerald eyes as he gazes sadly at Jamelet's condition.

"I think I know what's wrong with her. She has the same disease that her sister had. There is no cure for that. I just hope she's strong enough to fight it. She looks like a fighter." Rose states, her azure eyes gazing sadly at her sick friend.

Kevin nods his head and takes off down the road with Jamelet strapped successfully behind him. The four girls stare down the road until Kevin was out of their vision.

"So I guess we wait then huh?" Alison states, following the other three towards the van.

"Yup." Paige states, heading into the black followed by Rose. Alison brushes aside some of dark brown strands off her face as was about to step into the back of the van until she hears a sound.

It sounded like a motorcycle and she gazes over to see what looked like Kevin on the motorcycle staring at her. A grin appeared on her soft lips and thinking Kevin must have forgotten something, she rushes over to him on the roadside. The shadows cover him but it seemed like Kevin from what her eyes can make out.

"Ali what are doing? Get back here!" Rose shouts in fear as she releases that the man on the roadside was a soldier and not Kevin.

Alison was already down the dirt pathway inches away from Kevin when Paige screams out to stop. Rose wishes she was strong enough to release her powers again but she needed to rejuvenate as well as Paige.

Alison giggles and runs up to Kevin ready to hitch a ride on the backseat when suddenly the man that seemed like Kevin grabbed Alison by the shoulders roughly. The man steps off the motorcycle and out of the shadows, his dark brown eyes glare into Alison's soul. Alison gasp and tries to push away but failed as the strong burly man laughs and smacks her across her face. Alison drops to the ground immediately knocked out from the force. Screaming erupted from Rose and Paige as they run towards the man. Kimberly also rejuvenating from her powers runs down the dirt road pleading the man to leave Alison and not hurt her.

"Take me instead! Don't take her please, I'll go for her instead!" Kimberly screamed out, her eyes round and shining in the moonlight.

The man cackles and pulls out his magnum, pointing it at the women. "How about I take all of you. Is that better?" The man growls, his dark eyes staring at them angrily.

Paige raises her hands in the air, her blue grey eyes full of defeat as she taps Kimberly on the shoulder. "Forget it. It's too late. They got us surrounded."

Kimberly shakes her head rapidly, "No, NO!! That can't be!" She quivers as she sees more than five armed men all pointing their rifles at the women.

"So as you were saying earth girl." The gruff soldier speaks, laughing.

"Looks like we got almost all of 'em. Cyrus is gonna be thrilled." Another soldier spoke, holding the rifle.

The one on the motorcycle grins, he passes his hands over his black bearded face. "Let's get the girls back to Washington. Cyrus has a plane waiting for us at the Kennedy airport. Let's load them up."

The seven armed masked soldiers grab Rose, Alison and Kimberly and throw them into the back of a running CAPPA van across from the motorcycle.

"Hold up Amerian. Ain't there suppose to be another one." A masked soldier asks to the one on the motorcyle, his dark eyes staring at the three women.

Amerian shakes his head, "Na we got em' all. It's all good. The one taken we'll track down later. Let's get these girls to the plane pronto." He shoves the pistol head into Paige's back. She cringes from the touch and is lead into the back of a of the CAPPA van, tears sprinting from the edges of her blue grey orbs.

The soldiers shoves the three remaining women in the van and board it Amerian locks the back and hops into the driver's seat with a grin spreading from ear to ear. Rubbing his hands excitedly, he thinks of the amount of money he'll receive when Cyrus sees the captors. "Looks like I'll be going home rich today." Amerian states, his thick dark hand clump on the steering wheel and pulls off the side the road taking them to the airport.


~*~



A.J. paces the cell as Brian taps his foot nervously on the metal floor. Nick yawns and drums his fingers on the metallic floor while Summer gazes up at the small clock above them.

Summer noted the soldiers stopped running around to search for the missing captives and were sent out by Cyrus. "I don't know, but something serious is up. They're called out for something."

"It could be anything." Brian whispers, his usual bright blue eyes hold distress.

A.J. stops pacing and shakes his head, "Summer's right. They're called out for something. Oh man, what if Kevin got caught?"

Suddenly Vincent runs up to the cell, a smile on his face, "You guys Kevin's escape is successful, he should have reached the girls by now." His grey eyes glittering.

Brian shakes his head, "The soldiers were called out just now, didn't you hear it?"

"I don't go yet. I stay here and work in the facilities until I'm of age." Vincent states curiously.

Nick stands up and sneered at Vincent, he clamps his hands on the black bars and glares at Vincent. "You know something don't ya? What is it? You lead Kevin to danger didn't you?"

Vincent gulps and shakes his head anxiously, "No man. I would never do that."

"Oh stop being so modest young Vincent, you created the perfect plan." The smooth eerie voice of Cyrus creeps into the hallway as he joins the young guard facing Nick.

Nick growls, his blue eyes a dark blazing blue as his hands crackle in sudden heat. Nick shouts out a load of profanities as Cyrus laughs and throws his arms around Vincent's shoulder.

"I must say, this little tactic of yours is brilliant. Your idea was a success." Cyrus states joyfully.

Vincent's mouth drops open as he realized Cyrus was framing him.

As A.J., Brian and Nick seethe in anger, Summer watches horrified and realizes they can't trust anyone.

"I should have known better than to trust you!" Nick growls sticking his hands out the bars and reaching for Vincent's shirt.

Brian pushes Nick away and points his finger out at Vincent.

"Uh, uh, uh. We'll have none of that death touch my dear boy in this place. Looks like you didn't learn your lesson the first time. I guess I must bring you to the tanks again to play with." Cyrus says slowly, enjoying the horrid look that passed on all three men's faces.

Summer gulps and watches the misery before her, she manages a whisper to Cyrus, "You'll die for what you did to us."

Cyrus chuckles and claps his hand, "Oh, I'll be looking forward to that after I kill you." And with that some burly guards enter the cell and carry a thrashing Brian out the cell.

Cyrus points to Nick and smiles, "I like you, you have quite a fiery personality." And with that walks away as one of the guards lock the cell and take a screaming Brian with them down the hallway. Vincent stands there in shock as A.J. glares at him.

"I can't believe you. Get away from me." A.J.'s raspy voice shutters in Vincent's ears. Vincent backs away from the cell, stating he was set up. That he really was on their side and they cold get saved. But A.J. didn't bother listening to Vincent's cries. Suddenly Vincent falls on his knees in pain as he against his will picks up a small silver pistol he's carrying buckled to his belt.

He lifts the pistol to his right temple, his hands shaking terribly as he screams at in pain, "No please, I've been set up! I'm on your side, please!! Don't Kill me!!"

But his cries were unheard as A.J. raises his hand and acting like he was holding the pistol, he pulls his finger over where the trigger would be and Vincent pulls the trigger shooting him self dead. His dead body slumps on the floor as the crimson liquid pours out profusely, staining the clean metallic floor. Nick watches the scene and smiles.

Summer lets a cry and crawls away from the three men. "What happen to you all? You've changed."

A.J. sighs and sits on the bed shaking his head, "I don't know. It's the gifts. They seem to have a life of their own now. It's changing us and we can't stop it."

Nick smiles and sits on the floor, looking at his hands. While Brian shakes his head and stares at Summer. "I'm sorry."

"I don't believe that anymore from you." Summer whispers and crawls under the covers to hide from them.


~**~



**~To Be Continued...~**