- Text Size +
A/N: Welcome back my readers, here is the next chapter to this wonderfully written story. My buddy Ana got the next chapter.

“Contributions of Dilemma”

**~Chapter Twenty-five- Journey to Freedom~**

She laughs and runs through the overgrown grass blades in front of the now fallen CAPPA institution. Her blonde tresses blow gently in the wind as she giggles in pure delight. Paige turns around to see the others running behind her all in laughter. There was a form of electric excitement zooming through all their all souls as they all run into a forest hidden away from CAPPA. The bright hazy warm summer day lighted up the sky, enveloping the group in its warm embrace.

“I can’t believe they just let us out of here!” Kimberly squeals, her dark brown locks tumbling down her shoulders, her light tan complexion glittering in the sunlight.

Nick runs his fingers through his hair causally smiling, “We were lucky I guess.”

A.J. laughs, his dark eyes shining in delight, “Dude, this is more than just luck man. We were saved. Now all we gotta do is find the others and get the hell out of here.”

Summer playfully pushes A.J. Her emerald eyes wide in anticipation as he gently tackles her to the grassy ground. Nick laughs and shakes his head.

“We gotta find out where Brian, Kevin and D are at.” Nick whispers, nibbling on his lower lip gently.

Natalie smirks, her dark brown locks swaying in the breeze as her coffee eyes stared around the area. “Well from what I know, if the guys were to escape towards Rhode Island where this creep held Ana, then we should walk in this direction.” She states confidently pointing her finger down the left side of the road leading away from CAPPA.

The warm breeze engulfed Rose as she and Alison take a deep breath to taste the sweet summer air. Rose’s sapphire eyes scan the scene in joy and tugs on Alison’s arm. “So now that we’re free. What are you gonna do?” She whispers, a smile spreading her pale cheeks.

Alison giggles and pulling her brown locks into a ponytail she yells out, “I’m going to Disney World!” She raises a fist in the air with confidence as the others join in the joyful yelling. And with that they run down the road, the atmosphere fills with their laughter.
~*~

Brian smiles as Jamelet and Ana throw their arms around him, “I thought I wasn’t gonna see you. How did you get out?” Jamelet asks, her light brown eyes widen in interest.

Brian smiles, his sapphire eyes glittering in pure glee. “It was strange, I was gonna get lead away from the others to get punished. Cyrus had plans to torture me in some sick way but I manage to stop it by touching him, I gave him the bubonic plaque. It was pretty freaky. I mean I turned to smoke and stuff. It was crazy.”

“Wow! You have the power of the bubonic plaque!” The others shouted in unsion.

Brian nods his head and looks at his palms.

Ana narrows her eyes, her honeysuckle tresses lie loosely over her shoulders like an angel. “What did you mean by touching him?”

Kevin nudges her, “He has the death touch remember?”

“Oh, right. Well I knew that. I just wanted to make sure you knew it too.” Ana says grinning widely.

Jamelet burst out in laughter as she steps over frozen dry cracking flesh that littered the ground. “Ana, Kev. Great job on this man. A little more and I might have been food.”

Howie nods his head and remains silent while he continued in shock to touch his kissed lips.

Kevin nudges Howie on the side, “So how was it?” He whispers in his ear.

Howie’s grin spreads out as he chuckles, “Amazing. It’s like I kissed an angel.” He turns suddenly to hear Brian playfully gag at that statement.

“Could you guys not talk about this? Howie, she’s a girl. You could get in trouble messing with her.” Brian jokes around, throwing his arm around Ana’s shoulders.

The others join in the laughter as Howie blushes uncontrollably at the statement and the kiss.

Jamelet was beaming in excitement as she tugs on Kevin’s and Brian’s arm, “You guys let’s go! We gotta get the others! If they’re free, then their on their way here.”

Slowly the group marches on, out of the forest area. The frozen bloody limbs crack beneath their footing while they head out to meet the others. Brian sighs and smiles at Ana as Kevin pokes Howie on the side. Howie and Ana gaze at each other quickly before continuing their conversation.

Jamelet laughs as she watches the estrange pair glancing at one another secretly knowing something that the others didn’t. Jamelet was sure this one simple kiss as Ana later had told her was nothing but she knew it was more than that. Surely spring was in the air for love is blooming right before her eyes.
~*~

Cyrus sits up in the seat coughing terribly. The plague that had shook his body from the momentous touch of the grim reaper Brian, is slowly leaving his body. He gasps and takes deep breath as he looks out the window to his office. He sees the fading images of the experiments fade into the horizon. Cyrus clutches his fist and smiles, “It’s working just the way I planned it. Those fools don’t know half the plan.” His thoughts are jolted when the phone rings in his office. He reaches for it and hears it is Steeles.

“Well?” Steeles asks.

Cyrus couldn’t hold back his laughter, “My dear mister Steeles. It worked! Those fools have taken the bait! Now all we have to do is wait for all of them to unite. Once they travel in the group, we’ll catch them and continue onward with this plan. It is possible to rule the souls of others and I’m glad I have something they all forgot.” He says, placing his hands over the manila folder that pertained all the vital info for the plan to be placed.

At this Steeles chuckles in amusement, “Oh Cyrus I must commend you on this unique plan. Who would have thought that the freedom they so want is their own imprisonment?”

Cyrus ruffles his brown hair and smirks, “Yeah all we have to do now is simply wait.”

Steeles’s voice on the other line lets out a deep sigh, “Yes, it’s only a matter of time now.” And he hangs the phone up. Cyrus smiles and places the phone back in its cradle. Leaning back on his leather seat, Cyrus glances at the window, rubbing his hands together, awaiting for the plan to unfold.
~**~

**~To Be Continued…~**