- Text Size +
A/N: Well people we're almost at the end of this wonderful story, as Ana and I take a bow and blow kisses to our readers thanking you all for your support. I'm extremely happy that I had a chance to write with such an amazing God given talented writer such as Ana. I'm extremely happy I was able to take you guys the readers to our world. So we bow one last time and give a big kiss to you guys as flowers are thrown in our direction,.Until next time my readers, we will strike again- I promise you that much! *Waves bye to readers* Enjoy and review please. Thanks- *happy face goes here, lol.*


"Contributions of Dilemma"



**~Chapter Thirty-One: Never Destroyed~**

Jamelet steps carefully over the gravel pathway as Summer and Natalie follow behind her into the entrance of the hospital. They enter the brightly lit corridor of the hospital as a nurse waiting for them, leads them towards two rooms down a long hallway. The young nurse turns her head, her light eyes gleam happily. "You guys are lucky to have friends that fought for their lives. They're recuperating extremely well, you'll all be glad to hear that. Try not to stay too long, they all need their sleep, they've been through hell and back."

Summer rolls her emerald eyes, "Tell me about it." She whispers, her short honeysuckle tresses tied up in a high ponytail.

The friendly nurse opens the first door on the right and smiles, "The men are in this room. They're more alert than the women are at this point. When you're done visiting with them, call me and I'll take you to see the women."

Natalie nods her head, "Yes thank you, we will." And the nurse exits the hospital room, leaving the three women alone with the five men.

Summer walks over and stands between two hospital beds: A.J's and Howie. Natalie walks over to Kevin's bed while Jamelet stands between Nick and Brian's hospital beds. The white florescent lights gleam down on the slumbering men. They were all lying down as a white starch sheet was placed over them. Besides a few scratches and a concussion, the men were just fine. They were healing at fast rate since the complete destruction of CAPPA last week.

Summer leans close to A.J. and gently places her palm over his forehead. He was warm to her touch, on his cheek a soft bandage was placed below his eye lid. His breathing was normal as the beeping of the heart monitor reminded everyone that he was doing well. A small IV needle was placed on his arm as he continues his nap.

"That was some crazy stuff you did back there to the soldiers A.J." Summer gently whispers, her snowy complexion glittering beautifully in the light. A.J. slowly opens his coffee eyes and smiles, reaching to grab Summer's small hand. Grabbing it, he holds onto it as he looks into her eyes.

"Hey, they had it coming. They threatened me, so I had to protect my Boys and my girls." A.J. whispers, a sly grin plastered on his tan butter pecan complexion.

Summer smiles and laughs, gripping A.J.'s hands, "Your girls, really? Now I feel special." She teases him as he rolls his eyes smirking.

Natalie scans her chocolate eyes down to see Kevin's bright eyes snap open. Like A.J. he was doing extremely well, his snowy complexion glittered in the harsh white lights. The beeping of his heart monitor blended in with A.J.'s as he smirks at the IV in his arm. He smiles and slips his fingers in between Natalie's hands. "Thanks Doc."

Natalie gazes at him surprised, "What? I should be the one thanking you. You along with the guys and the girls saved all of us. If it wasn't for your bravery, we'd still be working for that psychotic man!"

Kevin laughs and turns his head in time to see Howie wake up.

Howie opens his eyes and scans the room, "Ana?" He whispers to a blonde haired woman standing near him.

"No sweetie. It's Summer. You've been through a lot. How you all feeling?" Summer beams happily.

Howie manages a smile and see Jamelet walking towards him. She leans down and gives him a peck on the cheek. "Gracias para todo." -Thanks for everything.

Howie gazes up shyly, "De nada." -Your welcome. "I only did what I had to do. You should really thank Ana though, she risked her life for all of us."

Jamelet nods her head, "Of course, but you did your part as well and for that I'm glad. I wanted to give you something Ana wanted me to give you when you woke up."

Howie narrows his eyes as he looks at her suspiciously, "What do you have planned girl?"

Jamelet giggles softly, "Oh right man, I got something for everyone. My way of thanking our heroes."

Howie smiles and nods his head, "Now that's more like it. Is it food?" He tugs on the small bandage on his cheek and the white cloth that was wrapped on his chest.

Natalie laughs and nods her head, "Yeah, thought you all needed some real food after being stuck in this hospital for while."

Brian opens his eyes and coughs lightly distracting the attention of Natalie and Jamelet. Both of the women smile and heads towards Brian.

"Well hey you, glad to see you're up." Natalie smiles, her dark brown locks tumble peacefully over her tan shoulders.

Brian smiles and squinting his eyes from the bright lights, turns his ocean colored eyes to her, "Well glad to be up. Man that was a mess the other day. I'm happy to see you're visiting us. Did you see the girls yet?"

"Not yet. The nurse in the front told us to see you guys first since you're up before them." Natalie whispers gently.

Jamelet walks around the other side of Brian's bed next to Nick's and grins. "You probably wanna know what happened to CAPPA right?"

Brian nods his head intensely as Nick croaks out, "Oh God, Don't tell me that they are still around?!"

Jamelet turns around and faces Nick laughing, "No. Their gone. Thanks to you fire starter. You burned their butts nicely."

Nick and Brian let out a puff of air in unison, "Good, cause I didn't want to have to go back to give them seconds. I can't move my arms for the pass couple of days since it happened. I guess I was on adrenalin that day and the pain didn't kick it till now. Which sucks now you know?" Nick states, his eyes beaming with pride.

Jamelet smiles and sighs, "At least you rested. I was worried sick about all of you and missed out on sleep."

Nick eyes the woman and slides over on the bed patting for Jamelet to sit down. "You can rest next to me. I'll watch you. I promise I'll behave."

Jamelet feels her checks burn pink as she grins, "Are you hitting on me Carter?"

Nick stuck out his lower lip, "No ma'am. I have total respect for you, I'm just friendly, that's all." He gives her a seductive grin he's known for.

Summer laughs and tugs on Jamelet's arm, "Girl get away from him, he's being a bad boy today. Nick stop hitting on her."

Nick pouts, "I'll try, but I won't make any promises."

Natalie chuckles and walks over to Nick saying bye, "Guys we're heading over to see the girls. I promise we'll come back to tell you how they're doing."

The five men nod their heads and tiredly wave their hands to the girls who exited the room.


~*~



The room seems dizzy as she takes a deep breath. She gazes over her bedside to see Paige, Rose, Kimberly still in deep sleep. Alison stares at the white tiles and with her dark eyes trace the pattern of the tiles until it stopped by Ana's bedside. Alison could feel her heart caught in her throat. Ana was buried under hospital appliances of all kinds. Ana's delicate head was covered with piles of wires interconnecting to her temples and coming back out on the ground. Ana lies peacefully still as her snowy complexion shines out like a true angel. Alison nibbles on one of her brown strands that had managed to tickle and caress her cheek. She sees the front door open and smiles, her heart beeping happily to see the three women. The heart monitors were the only thing in the quiet room that provided noise and Alison was slowly getting fed up with the constant loud beeps it would make.

Jamelet, Summer and Natalie race over and embrace Alison, comforting the youngest in the group and thanking her for her bravery. Tears prick the edges of Alison's eyes as she sighs. Like the guys, the four girls rarely looked like they've been through anything. Only Ana was seriously wounded on her wrists with a few scars across her precious face.

Summer gently passes her fingers over Alison's tangle brown locks, "I thought maybe this might cheer you up." Summer states walking over to the doorway to see a couple, a man and woman enter the room.

Jamelet embraces Alison and points, "We thought your parents should be here when they take you home."

Alison could no longer hold back the gentle tears that flooded her coffee eyes, Her soft voice whispers out a "thank you" as her parents in extreme emotions embrace their little girl, whispering comforting words and thanking the three women who had watch her.

Natalie smiles, "It was no problem. You're lucky to have a wonderful girl like her. She's a fighter."

The parents grin and hold onto their child, pelting her with many adoring missed kisses they felt they needed to make up. Amist the quiet room, Alison's giggles and her parents kisses alighted the room.

Natalie smiles and throws her arm around Jamelet and Summer. "This was a great idea, I just hope the other girls are cool with it?"

Summer smirks, "They better be. It took me a couple of days to track the families down."

Jamelet turns to see to Paige, Rose and Kimberly getting up from their slumber. All three women rush over to the three girls and embrace them, happily crying.

"Wait, hold up, we have a big surprise for you girls." Natalie beams, her tan cheeks flushed in a gentle pink.

Rose raises her light eyebrows and tugs on her blonde tresses, her ocean eyes trying to find the answer behind Natalie's statement.

Sure enough, Rose feels tears streaming down her eyes as her parents flooding the doorway and race towards they're child. Her heart bangs against her chest as her parents embrace their child, the wet tears striking Rose's bare arms.

As Rose's mother flings her arms around her child, Rose pokes her head and silently thanks the women for this.

Jamelet nods her head and whispers, "No problem girl."

Summer beams as she watches Paige's parents squeeze their daughter with extreme joy. Paige's light blonde locks lie on her shoulders as her mother giggles and continues embracing her child. Paige's father sits on the edge of the bed, his face full of pure joy as he reaches to hug his daughter, holding her tightly in his embrace.

Kimberly eyes the doorway as Jamelet giggles, "Don't worry girl, their coming, give them a few."

Sure enough, Kimberly's dark eyes lit up as her parents rush into the room, crying and laughing to see their little girl doing well. They squeeze her and she allows them to, surprised the women managed to pull this off. While the reunion was occurring, Jamelet turns to walk over to Ana who was still in critical damage since CAPPA's destruction. Jamelet places her hand over Ana's still frozen one. Ana's been in a coma for the last couple of days, as her body is recuperating. The doctors told her that Ana would be fine, she just needs to heal.

"Well heal away little one." Jamelet whispers as she finds an empty folding chair and slides it next to Ana's bedside watching the heart monitor beep away in silence. She places her hand over Ana's hand waiting for any response. Jamelet yawns even with all the noise around she was feeling quite tired, missing sleep. Her light brown eyes scan over Ana and as she was about to stand up, she feels her hand gripped and she immediately sits down smiling, "Ana? Sweetie you up?"

Ana's eyes flutter open, her light eyes stare at Jamelet. "I'm going home soon right?"

Jamelet tries to smiles but knew that neither her, Summer or Natalie could have contacted her mother. "Yeah, you're coming with us."

"What about my mom?" Ana asks softly, her appearance looking like a radiant angel of heaven.

Summer hears the conversation and answers for Jamelet, "We couldn't find her. But I'm sure she loves you and misses you and you know if we could she would be here right now with you."

Ana nods her head as if she understood and stares at the threshold expecting for her mother to walk in.

Guilt plaques the three women at this scenery, how they wished they could have contacted Ana's mother but that was of no avail.

After a couple of hours the girls were able to go home with their families. It was a sad farewell as Paige, Rose, Alison and Kimberly tightly embraced each other and the three older women. They even said their goodbyes to the boys but were all waiting to say bye to their savior Ana.

Jamelet and Natalie help Ana off her bed and with the doctors permission manage to get of fall the equipment that was on Ana's head and such. They get her to walk down the hallway to say goodbye to the girls each girl holding onto a side of Ana, hoping she won't topple over in any way.

"Oh God, I'm gonna miss ya!" Cries out Paige and Alison.

Ana smiling, gently kisses their foreheads and wipes the tears away from their faces, "Hush now. Don't cry, it's all over. We're free from the powers that held us so long and free completely from CAPPA's hold. Everything will be ok now."

Kimberly asks, "But how do you know that?"

Ana smiles, "God told me."

The other girls smile and make their way out the exit of the hospital. Alison turns around and screams out, "Call me ok? Let's never lose touch."

Ana grins and gives her a thumbs up, "We never will." And the girls leave the hospital. Ana sighs and Jamelet nudges her on the side.

"You know you never had the chance to celebrate your birthday right?" Summer squeals out happily.

Ana sighs, too depressed after the girls leaving, "I don't care, it sucks cause we'll all separate and we'll all leave and forget each other."

"You sure about that?" Jamelet asks, her eyebrows twitching with excitement.

Ana grins, "What do you guys have planned?"

Natalie shrugs her shoulders, "Who knows, I mean you're too depressed to have fun at your own party."

"What party?" Ana asks curiously.

Alison sticks her head out in the corner of the door way giggling, "This party!" And the four girls along with their families bring in decorations, gifts and food.

Ana stands there in the middle of the bright hospital room aghast, "But we're missing music?" Ana asks curiously, her heart laughing at the sudden surprise her friends planned for her.

"Oh I took care of that." Summer states, bringing out the Boys who had managed to dress for the occasion, all in white hospital gowns over their regular attire. Ana laughs as the Boys sing to her. Ana smiles and looks around, "I thought you all left."

Kimberly shakes her head, "Girl you should know us better than that to just leave you. After all you've done for us, we couldn't just walk away with out thanking you and celebrating your birthday."

Ana laughs and shakes her blonde locks, which lie gently over her shoulders, Howie grabs her in his arms, singing to her, his sweet voice vibrating down her body. Ana blushes as Howie throws his arms around her and finally since the beginning, he has been waiting for her gentle kiss on his lips. He longed to hold her and now he was able to express his emotions towards her. Pulling her to him, he brushes his lips on hers and finally pulls in for the kiss, a soft gentle kiss that brought shivers down both the pair's spines. Ana leans her forehead on his, gasping for air as she glowed in happiness, her white pants and white halter top under her hospital gown.

Jamelet sighs happily as she along with the others clap their hands and holler at the scene before them.

"Show off." A.J. playfully shouts at Howie as he grabs Summer and plants a short and tender kiss on her lips. Summer stands there laughing for no particular reason as A.J. winks at the other Boys. Kevin and Brian both lean in to give Natalie a peck on her cheeks.

Brian takes one cheek while Kevin takes the other, making Natalie giggle and blush. Nick laughs and pokes Jamelet in the side.

"Oh what's wrong Nick, you feel all left out?" Jamelet teases him. He rolls his eyes and pulls the young woman into his embrace giving her a quick kiss on the lips leaving them both surprised.

"Na, not anymore." Nick smiles, winking at her, as Jamelet stands there confused, touching her lips. She could here Ana's laughter as they all gather around, with one of the girls parents holding the cake for Ana.

They all sing happy birthday to Ana as Ana giggles and hugs all her friends. She was truly was blessed with great friends and she knew she was already home.


~*~



He rips the newspaper and smiles, circling the address on the paper. He pulls out the picture of CAPPA, along with the five women and five men that all carried the special powers. He smirks and folds the small clipping into his pocket. Grabbing his black suitcase and gym bag, he boards the greyhound bus to reach to Rhode Island. He had to see for himself if CAPPA truly was destroyed. He leans back on the cushioned chair and looks out the window to the passing roadside as the bus picks up speed. He would be there in a few hours and only time will tell how things turned out. He pulls out a picture of his father, the most recent one he has. There his father stands happily in a white lab coat, his black grey stained hair and dark eyes peer back out at his son. "Oh Cyrus: dad. How could you miss this up? You said it would be simple. But I guess not. Looks like I gotta take over and show you how it's really done. CAPPA isn't over, it only started." And he leans back on the seat and closes his eyes. Knowing the ride up to Rhode Island will be awhile. Until then, he can come up with something new.


~**~





**~The End…~**





Or is it?....