- Text Size +
“Crap!!’ A.J cussed. Double checking his watch he confirmed what he had feared… He was late. Two hours late.
'Shit! What’s wrong with me!? Why the hell can’t I do anything right?! They’re gonna kill me... I’m dead… maybe I’ll just not show up… hell as if that’s gonna work…' He got up and heading for the bathroom to get ready, he expected the worst.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!???!!” Kevin yelled at AJ. He was now close to losing his mind.

“I just lost track-“A.J started.

“Of time… AGAIN. DAMN man what the hell? It’s like the sixth time this month!!!” Kevin snapped.

“JUST DROP IT!!!” A.J yelled back.

“I swear man if you RELAPSED.”

“I DID NOT RELAPSE!!! Damn you, Every time I slip up.”

“Well if you didn’t ‘slip up’ SO MANY DAMN TIMES…” Kevin said.

“WHAT?!?!” A.J asked

“Uuuuuuggghhhh.” Brian groaned, could he believe him? He hated this.

“I’m sorry.” A.J said studying the floor beneath him, he heard Nick sigh then felt him place his hand on his shoulder, “whatever man.”

“No!” Brian said suddenly filled with a rage alien to him. He just couldn’t stand it anymore, “either you tell us what’s wrong with you or- what’s wrong?!”

“Nothing. People are allowed to make mistakes okay?!” A.J replied.

“Damn you, It’s more than that.” Howie interjected.

“FINE!” A.J said, “Believe what you want! Make it bigger than it is! Do whatever you want to cope!!! SEE IF I CARE!!”

“A.J IF YOU DON’T CHANGE!!” Kevin threatened.

“You’ll what?!” A.J spat.

Kevin’s eyes narrowed, “you keep this up and you’ll find out…”