- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Awards:

Author's Chapter Notes:
Now I'm trying romance, we'll see how long this lasts lol. I make no promises. For any who've read my writing, romance isn't my typical genre but I'm trying something new. Feedback is totally spiffy.
Prologue


It’s funny. I think about my life before it happened and it seems like the life of another person. Another world almost. It’s just odd. I wonder now just what I did and how I used to get through each day before my life changed. I didn’t realize at first though just how much it would change. Or even that it was gonna change. I didn’t think something so random, so small could alter everything. Guess that’s how fate likes to play things isn’t it? Something you think at the time is nothing. Something you think is so insignificant…ends up rocking your entire world in such a dramatic way…you wonder if it was really that thing that did it. Am I even making any sense? To some I bet I am. Those who have had something like that happen anyway. To those who haven’t, well I’ll start at the beginning. Before it happened and it was just another day in the life of Calypso Lynn Rayne. Which would be me, if you didn’t know. I know to most this story won’t be much but I want to write it. I just want to show everyone how even the smallest things, can effect everything you know in a way you never dreamed.