- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Another Chapter for you all. Thoughts are always appreciated :).
“Teddy” Jackie was in the bedroom, and had just found out she was expecting another child. He pushed her back on the bed; he bruised her jaw as his hand came across her face.

“Take it back bitch” he yelled at her, ripping her shirt.

“Teddy stop” she begged trying to push him away, he was forcing her hands down, as he moved over her. “Stop it!” she loosened her hand from his grip clawing his face. He turned his jaw sinking his teeth into her hands “she screamed, he let go with his mouth loosening his belt with his now free hand. After he had it undone he sat on her stomach grabbing her hands tying them behind her head with the belt, pulling them tightly around the bar that was at the top of the bed. After he was satisfied he ripped the rest of her blouse off then her skirt.

“I’ll kill this son-of-a-bitch” he yelled punching her stomach.

“Stop it! Please! Help!” she whimpered.

‘Stop screaming” he growled, feeling more power come from this conquering act, he shoved the ripped pieces of her shirt, balled up, into her mouth. After he had ripped her clothes from her he started in biting, hard, moving up over her breasts clenching his teeth around it. Jackie kneed him; he let go feeling his breath escape him.

“Mommy” her baby boy walked inside the room, it was partially open, he saw his mom look towards him.

She spit out the wadded material “Baby get out of here” she screamed fearing for her child. Teddy had done enough to scare him though, he looked at him and screamed.

“Alright you bitch” he said finally, dropping his shorts, he moved over again holding her knees down with his legs, he shoved in hard, hurting her, as she wasn’t physically ready to receive him.

“Please! Please stop” she begged.



Brian was two when he saw his mother raped for the first time, the episodes continued even after Jackson was born, he was frustrated but he couldn’t understand how to help the situation. Somehow all of Teddy’s money meant more than what his mother was going through. All his siblings were in a private school, and he was home with his mom.

He was three now, it was only two months after Jackson was brought home, his mom was sitting in the bathroom, puking over the toilet. “Mommy?” he asked walking in. Jackie lifted her face from the toilet; the makeup that was covering her bruises was coming off.

“Hey honey.” She smiled, getting up; she looked about the bathroom finding a glass of water. She picked it up, and gurgled most of it spitting it out. “Teddy’s coming home soon, what are you doing in here?” she asked.

“Mommy” he asked confused “Is Teddy my real daddy?”

Jackie moved her hair back, It was mussed up, and her lips were bruised “No baby, your daddies up in heaven.”

“Tell Teddy to stop hurting you.” He mumbled sadly.

“Jackie!” Jackie turned her head from her child to her husband. “Where’s my lunch!” he thundered as he walked in.

“It’s in the refrigerator,” she said timidly watching as he came near “Brian, honey go play outside.”

“I don’t know why I stick around here.” He said annoyingly “You didn’t wash my clothes either!”

Jackie felt her anger get the best of her “Then wash them yourself” she said standing up to him.

“What’d you say!” he walked closer to her, he towered over her, grabbing her shoulders shaking her.

“I think you can do a load,” she said again.

He pushed her back, she ht the molding on the doorway and then the tile on the bathroom floor. “You ungrateful little hore!” he pulled himself around and grabbed Brian by the overall straps bringing him up to his face before he let him hang. Brian was mortified he started to cry.

Jackie started to try and get up; she had hit her head hard on the tile. She ran up Teddy hitting his back “Stop it, Please let him down! Stop!” she screamed, to this Teddy laughed, smiling cruelly at Brian who was now feeling the pain in his groin from being held by his straps, he bit his small teeth into Teddy’s hand.

“You little!” Teddy dropped him. And Brian started to cry, causing Christian to do the same.

Teddy now turned to Jackie who was still clawing at him, he forced her against the back of the wall. Searching around frantically she saw a vase, picking it up she threw it at him.

“Now you’re going to get it!” he yelled.




Now Brian was four, he was sitting in the living room with his little brother, while his mother attended to his two baby sisters. His other siblings were around as well, quietly doing their homework.

Brian was exploring the carpet, and had found a cracker near one of the couches, picking it up he started to put it in his moth. Baker, seeing him, walked over and took it away “Don’t eat that, it’s bad.” He said, Brian looked pitifully towards his mother.

“But I wanted it!” he begged, trying to reach for it, Baker pulled it away.

“No” Baker said he walked into the kitchen and threw it in the sink.

Teddy walked into the house, taking his had off to leave it by the sink. He walked over into the dining room with a beer in his hands and sat down.

Jackie looked up at him from the babies “I’m going to look for a job, for the summer. Baker and Kelly and Chris can help around the house.” She said matter-of-factly.



The night Brian saw Teddy leave was the best night of his small life, he was throwing things in the kitchen, but Jackie had a knife to defend herself.

“Get Out!” she screamed.

“You can’t live without me. You know it. You can’t do it!” he said smiling.

“Get out Teddy, Or I’ll call the police!” she yelled, she was sick of this, for six long years she had suffered with this, she had seen what she was doing to her children, and to herself.

“Come on Bitch” he said tauntingly.

“Get Out of MY HOUSE NOW!!!!” she screamed, she knew how to use a knife, she could even defend herself if she really wanted to with hand to hand combat, given she wasn’t in a compromising position, which until the moment she didn’t realize she could change.

“You’re crazy! You’ll be callin’ me and beggin’ me to come back!” he hissed, smiling as he walked towards the door.

“I said get out!!!!” she threw one of the knives in his direction.




On August Tenth 1983, Brian remembered coming home from school to see a man in a black suit speaking with his mother.

“Mom” he came into the small front room. Jackie had spruced up the place, she covered the walls in bright colors, and had changed some of the furniture.

“Will you at least consider it?” A man said.

“Just a moment Brian” Jackie sighed, looking at the officer “Dick, I’m not going to do it, I know what he wants, it would be a nice position, but I can’t do that. Harold could keep secrets, but I, I.” she paused smiling half-heartedly “I can too, but I don’t want to, not anymore. I did it for him, because I wanted him to be safe. I don’t want to go through that again, not for me, not for my children.

“You would have a nine-to-five” Richard explained, “You would just be a secretary, you wouldn’t have to travel, you would be home more.”

“I only travel sometimes, and then I get the rest of the time to be with my kids. I can’t give this up.” She said hesitantly “I’m sorry Dick.”

The man smiled expressing that he under understand, but also that he was clearly disappointed “We’ll keep checking on you” he smiled “And who’s this?” he asked looking up at Brian, acknowledging him for the first time.

“Richard this is my son, Brian.”

“You look so much like your pa already.” Dirk smiled “I remember hearing about you a lot, well about how you were treating your mother well, by not making her sick.” He smiled.

Brian was confused, until now he had hardly heard anything about his real dad, he pushed the thought away though, if his dad was anything like Teddy was he wanted nothing to do with him.