- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yes this really did happened to me and my boyfriend and how we really met.
Well one day I went over to one of my friends house and she asked, "me if i was looking for a boyfriend that was willing to have a long-term relationship." I answered her back, "actually yes I am." "Why do you ask?" She then answered, "because there is a guy at work that wants to start talking to you." I was like okay, "do you have his number?" She then answered, "not right now he wanted to make sure that you wanted to talk to him." I then said, "yea i would love to talk to him." She then replied, "well if he is at work tomorrow I will tell him that you want to start talking to him."

The next day she came over to the house and said, "that he wasn't at work that it was his day off." I was kinda disappointed that I didnt get his number so I could call him. She then said, "well he is at work tomorrow I will get from him then okay Leslie I promise." I was like okay Jess I believe you, "just tell him for me that I look forward to talking to him that he sounds really sweet." She looked at me and replied, "I will do that for you Leslie." I was like thanks Jess you are the greatest.

The day after that she called me and told, "me that she had the number and that I needed to come over and get it from her." I was like okay I will be right over. She then said, okay. So i put on some shoes and went over to get the phone number. I told Jess thanks and I went home I looked at the number and thought to myself what if he like one of those guys just like in Georgia and then I got up the guts and called the number and I was so scared when I was talking to him.