- Text Size +

After i called him and got to know him a little better everytime i talked to him and i could not wait to meet him. So one day i called him and i asked him so when are we going to go on our first date and he is like well the river boat run is this weekend and i was wondering if you wanted to go and i said i would love to and so we set up our first date ever together. So that saturday afternoon he came to my house and he picked me up and he met my dad and my step mom.

Then we left to go to the river boat run not to far from where we lived but before we did that we went to his mom's house and so i got to meet his mom for the first time ever and she was really nice and she was asking me where i was from and everything else and she asked us how we met and started talking to each other and we told her and that is where we are today. So then we left and i got to meet one of the most funniest people ever.

 It was his dad and he was so hilarious and my boyfriend and his dad is just alike and they are so funny when they are around each other and i mean that. So just like i was saying they are crazy together and i was say like father like son and that is true with them two around...

So we went to the river boat run and we both had the time of our lives there and it was so much fun i did not want they day to end but dont worry i can assure you i seen him again i promise you that.