- Text Size +
Autumn sashayed up to the desk. She knew all eyes were on her and she loved it. She dileberately wore this outfit. It was a promise made wayy before this meeting. To turn him on..


"Hey baby." His beautiful eyes rose up to meet hers. She grinned and yawned, stretching once more , saited.

"Yes??" She trailed her fingers down his naked torso, noticing how goosebumps popped up along the way.

"Do me a favor, will ya?" He closed his eyes for a moment, when certain pleasure became too much.

"Sure..." She beamed up at him as she realized his breathing had changed. She couldn't help it, she loved touching him.

"Will ya let me dress you today?" He loved dressing women. Especially Autumn, who was as erotic as they got.

She didn't know what she was getting herself into then, but she did now. The funny thing is, she still wouldn't change her answer. Seeing all of the guys expressions was enough.

The tight jade green skirt was short enough, that when she crossed her legs, or leaned over, you could see her forest green garter belt. She wore a dark green top, that cut low to show her ample bosom. If she bent over, a jade green lace bra could be seen. Dark green stiletto pumps ended at her feet. Oh yes, she wore the fishnets.

Her hair cascaded down to her waist, making it look like a gentle tide came in everytime she moved. She wore a sheer lipgloss on her lips, mascara and a little blush.

She smiled at all of the guys and licked her cherry-glossed lips gingerly. She laughed inwardly as she noticed all of the guys stare at her lips and shift uncomfortably.

"So guys, I wanted to go over a few things with you." She sat on the table, as she always did and crossed her legs. This time, however, all eyes, were definitley on her. She grinned at their appreciated stares.

She began to tell them all about the next month or so. How the tour ended in exactly 5 weeks. The many luncheons, radio interviews and magazine covers they still had to do.
When everything was explained, they had a years worth of stuff crammed into 5 weeks. She laughed heartily at the expressions on their faces. This was going to be one hell of a ride.

His beautiful blues watched her from afar. She wore the outfit he picked out for her, and boy, was it ever turning him on. He shifted in his seat restlessly and glared at anyone who would so much as glance his way. She was his, and thats how it should be. His fingers raked nervously on the polished oak table. She knew he waited. It wasn't nice to keep him waiting. When she was finally done talking, he grabbed her by the waist and fled out the door. He didn't care what it looked like. He needed her, now.

"Nick, what's the matter with you?" Autumn wriggled free of his grasp.

"I just though-t-t-t-...we could be together..." His eyes looked so lost. His mind was frozen in a circle of pure pleasure.

Her eyes softened and she held out her arms.

"We had fun, you and me, didn't we?" her eyes twinkled in rememberance.

"Yes...." He didn't know where this was heading, but he didn't like it.

"Me and you, as a couple, don't feel right." She trailed her hand down his arm.

"How can you say that? What about last night?" He sounded angry.

Her eyes looked on sadly at the rough look in his appearance.

"Last night....wasn't supposed to happen." She frowned and walked out the door, leaving those as her parting words. She had always been a coward when it came to other peoples pain.

She knew it was wrong, her being the boss and him the subordinate. She wasn't drunk, high, or delusional. She did it anyway because of the look of admiration on his face. Plus, this was all part of the game. To a certain extent. It never included sleeping with anyone, but.....why couldn't she up the anny?

One down, four to go.


Kevin puffed out his chest and cleared his throat, while trying again..

"Autumn, I was wondering if we could go grab a bite to eat?....No, no, thats all wrong." he shook his head in disgust.

"Whatcha practicing for man? Rejection? " Alex laughed at Kevin's attempt.



She sat reading in her room, on one of their only days off and yet, she wasn't relaxed, but bored.

Getting up, Autumn set her book down and put her key in her pocket, leaving the room to wander the halls.

Nick's room was out of the question. She eyed the other rooms warily. Finally walking up to a door, she knocked.

"Shh...I think someones at the door." Alex smacked Kevin on the head when he wouldn't shut up and looked out the peephole. He smiled...


"Brian." Autumn grinned and sighed when she noticed he wasn't alone.

"Hey Autumn, whats up? Is there a meeting or something I didn't know about?" He joked, but she was still aggrivated all the same.

"No, I'm just bored. But I see your busy, so I'll see you tomorrow at the concert, k?" She turned away quickly before he could see her cheeks redden.

Brian shrugged and looked at Nick, who shrugged as well.


"Room Service!!" Alex bounced up and down excitedly while opening the door with a flourish. The bellboy rolled in the cart and left.

"Alex, when did you order room service?" Kevin only noticed one silver covered platter on the table, he sighed.

"While you were too busy speaking to the mirror. " He ignored the older man and started to dig into his food.

Kevin watched Alex as he gobbled down the food. He closed the door behind him and turned around, colliding into someone.

"Ow." Autumn rubbed her head as she fell butt first onto the ground.

"Oh, sorry." He held his hand out and smiled as she took it and smiled warmly in return.

"Hey Kev, lets go, you're going to entertain me today." She kept her hand in his and rushed to the elevator.

Kevin could barely hold back his grin.

After dogding a few fans and alerting security, they were on their way. Autumnn's hand had left his, but the warmth was still there.

Autumn clapped excitedly as they exited the car and dashed inside an unknown store.

"Cmon, hurry."

Kevin stopped and looked at his surroundings. This appeared to be a photo-taking store, but he couldn't be sure. Old fashioned clothes of every period were scattered on hangers, backed up against a wall. Props of all kinds flooded the ground, making it seem uninviting, messy.

"Sorry 'bout the mess, we just moved our location to this building. What can I do for you today?"

He looked down at the girls nametag and smiled. "Mandi is it? I was wondering..---"

"Oh hush Kevin, We'd like to take pictures!!" Autumn bounced up and down excitedly. Kevin couldn't help but grin at her enthusiasm. This has been the most hes ever seen her relaxed.


Three costume changes and a half an hour later, they came out of the dressing rooms. They got three scenes, from their choice of these eras: Renissance, western, medieval, modern (in the 1920's), modern (In the 1900's) (They also had clothes from every time period up to the seventies.) They also had extravagent ball gowns from a Cinderella inspired theme.

Autumn chose first, and of course, she chose the Cinderalla inspired theme. She laughed as Kevin walked out in tights and black shirt ensemble. But DAMM did he ever look good. Light slippers encased his feet. Well, this kind of looked like Cinderalla meets Robin hood, but it would work.

Kevin shifted uncomfortably in his suit. Looking up, he could hardley complain when she looked at him like that. She looked gorgeous. She wore a whitered ball gown. It was strapless and the white blended in with the red perfectly. Shoes werent needed since you couldn't see her feet. It wasn't extravagent, but simple, which fit her to a tee.

They posed for a couple of serious poses, then a couple of silly ones. Kevin laid on the floor with Autumn above him. He was underneath her skirt but all you could see was his legs and his head. Autumn posed with a confused expression on her face, wondering where he went.

They also tried the seventies era, as well as the western (Kev's idea) era.

In one of the seventies pictures, a dance floor background (Think Dirty Dancing.) along with a disco ball decorated the stage. She wore a saucy red dress, he a white tuxedo with platform shoes. In this one particular pose, her legs were around his waist, hands thrown up in the air. His hands held her waist securely, while he looked at the camera with a pleasedsatisfiedquizical expression (think chicago promotion poster.).

After spending two hours at the photoshop and a promise from the over excited Mandi, they were assured that their proofs would be ready by tomorrow.

Then, thats when she felt it right then. When he looked into her eyes with a laugh that just left his voice and another soon to bubble up. When she twirled on the sidewalk and he caught her, affection etched into his gaze. She knew it then, but she wished she didn't. As her heart fluttered and she got those familiar warm fuzzies she wish she didn't have, she averted her eyes, hoping he wouldn't notice.

Oh, but he did and he smiled evily inside.