- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When reading keep an open mind..."everything is possible"
I can't believe today is the day I leave to go see him...It's to soon. I feel like I am meeting him for the first time in my life.

I walked outside and set all of my suitcases down. I shut and locked my door. I could hear Leslie messing with her keys as I turned around. She grabbed one of my suitcases and put it in her trunk. I won't be in my house for 3 months. I always loved my house. It was the perfect one for me. Now I was going to be spending a home life on an RV and hotel rooms. I got in Leslie's car and opened her CD case. I pulled out a CD that caught my eye and put it in. It was my favorite CD by the boys. Black & Blue Leslie has never been the kind of girl to leave any Backstreet Boy CD at home. She brings them everywhere. I turned it to Answer To Our Life and turned it up. She pulled out of my driveway and we headed to HollyWood.

**AT A GAS STATION SOMEWHERE IN NEVADA**

"Excuse me miss?" Someone tapped on my shoulder. To my surprise it was Johnny Wright the boys manager.

"JOHNNY!"

"IT IS YOU!" He gave me a huge ole bear hug. "What are you doing out here in Nevada?"

"I'm goin to visit the boys duh! For the tour, well for 3 months at least." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I guess I have a treat for you then!" I got all confused with him. Normally Johnny's surprises aren't to funny. "The guys are all here, just all in the mens bathroom primping themselves."

"Why are they here?" I asked him. Leslie came out from behind a shelf and screeched.

"JOHNNY!" She yelled to him. He gave her a hug too.

"Hey Leslie! Well, Mary they're here for a short show to reopen the tour ya know?" I nodded and smiled. I was going to get to see him sooner than I thought and it made me so happy. I went and leaned against the bathroom door. Soon one of the pushed on it and couldn't open it. I had Leslie help me and Johnny joined in. They started to pound on the door and Johnny told Leslie and I to go back to the counter quietly and hide ourselves. So we did with our sodas and things. Johnny opened the door and guys had a fit with him. Leslie and I laughed at them. I was getting all fidgety.

"Guys why don't you get something to eat, my treat." We signaled the clerk over and told her not to get mad at us not doing anything and she smiled and said ok. We just decided to talk to her. The guys all lined up behind us and I heard Howie say something. I stood up straight.

"Leslie people these days just don't understand how to talk to ladies." I turned around and they all gasped. Alex pushed his way to me and gave me a kiss and a hug. They all awed.

"What are you doing here Mary!" He asked me.

"Well from the looks of it, getting a soda." I held up my Mountain Dew. "but we ran into Johnny and it surprised me since, you're supposed to be in HollyWood ya know?" He sighed.

"This show was a surprise to me today I promise. I tried calling you but I couldn't get through. I'm so sorry...but it's like fate you showed up here." He gave me another kiss.