- Text Size +
"I think we are missing something" Kevin said as he held a piece of track in his hand trying to figure out where it fit into the whole picture.

"Yeah, we are missing someone who knows what they are doing" Howie returned, now holding a mysterious bolt he found on the floor. "I hope that is not from the tricycle. Nick will you get on that thing and make sure it doesn't break?"

"Why me?" He asked Brian, not exactly sure why he was the one that had to try the bike out.

"Because you are the best for something like that"

"What Brian really means Nick, is that if anyone is gonna break that thing, it would be you" Kevin said, thumbtack and spoon in hand.

"Hey McGuyver? Why don't you get on the bike?" Kevin looked up at AJ

"Huh?"

"Seems like you think you can fix about anything with a utensil and some office supplies, maybe you can make the thing fly using a toothpick and some dental floss"

"Very funny smartass!"

"See Nick, you are not the only one with an over educated buttocks my friend"

"You know what I say?" Nick said going back to his laying down position.

"What do you say? And get up!" At Brian's words, Nick sat up and rolled his yes.

"I say we hire someone to come in and finish this stupid train set up. I'll pay"

"Wow! Spoken like a true spoiled rich kid, congrats! Now go check the bike"

"Okay, but it was worth a shot" He said trying to get his tall frame onto the little bike.

"Don't people go to clown college for this?" He asked now cracking himself up.

"Yeah I believe they do, you should have done that, looks like your a natural" Brian said clapping for his friend.

"Why thank you" he said bowing his head and accidentally hitting the Christmas tree making it wobble. The boys just sat still watching the thing shake back and forth until it finally stopped.

"Off the bike Nick" Brian commanded. Nick tried but had trouble and ended up toppling the thing over on it's side with him still on it.

"Great idea Rok, let Nick try it, pffft!" AJ mocked as Nick repeatedly asked for help. Kevin shook his head and smiled before walking over to the blonde who was now laughing and snorting.

"Hey don't worry Nicky, McGuyver is gonna set you free using some scotch tape and a cocktail weenie!"

"He can't even open a stupid ass box how is he gonna get me out of here?" He asked through hysterical laughter. Howie walked over to Brian who was part amused and part horrified that 911 would have to come get his 23 year old band mate off of his son's tricycle. "Boy that would make all the news magazines. Don't you think?" Howie asked. "Nah, because once one of the Nsync boys read it they would be cramming themselves into a dollhouse or something for more attention." Kevin said that so matter of factly that Howie spit out the water he was drinking.

"You said you wanted this Christmas to be memorable right Brian?" AJ asked the now laughing Brian.

"Yes I guess I did"

"Okay Brian. All I need is some Saran Wrap and a tub of Vaseline" Everyone looked at Kevin, "Kidding" He said pulling on Nick's upper body while AJ held the bike in place.

"Kev, your tickling me" Nick said laughing and moving around

"Stop moving numb nuts! Okay J, on three. One...two..."

"I know where the screw is from now" Howie said making them stop. When he saw all eyes on him he continued, "From the car" He said pointing at the one wheel that had fallen off"

"Cool" Kevin said then "Three!" He pulled with all his might getting Nick out of the tricycle's grasp. They both fell to the floor with a loud thud.

"Oh crap!" Brian said as he waited for the light to go on and Leigh to come down the steps. When neither happened and the baby also remained asleep, Brian let out a sigh.

"Now about the train track again" Kevin said dusting himself off and helping the still laughing Nick up off the floor, "I think we should leave it in the bow. All in favor?" He asked as four of them put their hands in the air.

"Brian?"

"I know I'm being a jerk again, but the one thing I pictured in my head was this train running all around Baylee's presents while Leigh and I took pictures"

"Brian?"

"Yes Howie"

"We just had to rescue Nick from a tricycle, one wheel already has fallen off of the car, and it took Kevin about two hours to open a box"

"Yes, and your point is?" Brian asked now laughing.

"Okay, box it is" Brian said raising his hand to join the others.