- Text Size +
"Okay this is looking great. Howie could you just put that stuffed fish over there on top of the train box?"

"Sure Brian, no problemo buddy" He said giving the fish a kiss which greatly disturbed the rest of the boys in the room.

"Howie bud, you have some serious issues that need to be worked out" AJ said as he put his arm around his friend.

"Yeah then we wonder why he's still single"

"Of all the people to comment on that Nick, I wouldn't think it would be you"

"What? I am single by choice, D is single because he's weird"

"Oh what do you call getting stuck on a tricycle Nick? Normalcy?"

"That's not my fault. Brian made me" He said pointing to Brian who had a little baseball hat in his hands.

"I think this would look great on the fish" He said putting the hat on the fishes head. This cracked Kevin up for some reason.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Thinking about fish heads" Now all four boys shot Kevin a look.

"Okay and the winner of the weird boy of the night goes too" Nick said doing a drum roll on his legs, only to be cut off by AJ.

"You are gonna wake up the whole neighborhood"

"Sorry"

"So anyway, back to Kevin's really odd statement, why are you thinking about fish heads?" Kevin began laughing again, "the song"

"Uh, Kevin now you are making like zero sense" Nick said making a face at the older man.

"Haven't you people ever heard the song fish heads fish heads roly poly fish heads"

"Yes, I have!" Howie exclaimed as he finished the chorus of the song "Fish heads fish heads eat them up yum!"

The three younger guys looked on totally confused. Shrugging their shoulders at each other.

"I don't know, that just made me think of the song. No idea why" He said still laughing. It was so strange seeing Kevin, of all people, to start a laughing fit that they all just about fell down laughing.

"We have laughed a lot tonight" Brian said as he continued to lay things out under the tree in the order that he wanted Baylee to see them.

"Yes, we have" AJ said as he laid down on his back staring up at the huge tree.

"I think we're about done now though, just hand me that monkey Nick" Nick looked behind him and found the huge Curious George Brian was talking about and tossed it at him. He then placed it on the tricycle.

"It's a wrap gentlemen!" Brian said as the five guys cheered, in a whisper.

"Hey it only took us" Howie paused to look at his watch, "almost 7 hours"

"Is it always supposed to take that long?" AJ asked Brian. "God I sure as hell hope not" He said.

"Next time, Bri, may I suggest getting the already assembled variety?"

"Great idea Nick, I'll keep it in mind"

"Well, goodnight everyone" Nick said taking his jacket, rolling it up in a ball and laying down under the tree.

"What are you doing Kaos?"

"Sleeping and you?"

"Why under the tree?" Howie asked

"Hey does that mean if Baylee finds him under there he gets to keep him?"

"Shut up AJ!"

"After going through all of that, I want to see the look on this kids face when he sees his presents!"

"Good idea" AJ said laying on the big sofa. Kevin shrugged and moved to the other sofa which left Howie on the floor next to Nick.

"Don't you guys have wives and such to go home to?" Looking at Nick and Howie when he said the 'such' part.

"Brian. it's almost 5 AM if I came in now and woke Kristin up she would have my head!" Kevin said rolling over on his side.

"So you guys are staying whether you are invited to or night?" Brian asked the boys who obviously had no plans on leaving.

"Right Brian, good night" Nick said closing his eyes and falling asleep almost instantly

Howie was soon snoring as well. Brian shut off the light and looked back at his friends. "Goodnight guys, see you in a few hours" He then ventured off to bed.