- Text Size +
It took Brian and the rest of the boys almost forty-five minutes to carry all of the things he bought his son, from the basement to the living room. With every bag carried, the guys grew anxious and excited. Nick held a gigantic bag in his hands that was heavy as hell.

"God B, what do you have in this bag anyway? are you making the boy a rock garden or something?" Brian looked over at Nick dragging the huge bag across the floor and ran over to get it from him. "Uh, Nick I'll take that, there's breakable stuff in there" He gently grabbed the bag away from Nick and opened it to make sure everything was in tact. Happy upon inspection, he started to pull it's contents out onto the floor.

"Rok, why would you buy a one year old, something breakable?" AJ asked through a smirk.

"Because it's something Bay will enjoy, now gentlemen, dump out your bags" On cue all the boys dumped out the contents of their bags, stuffed animals flew out of Howie's bag almost covering him whole. "Weee it's Christmas" He said happily from under a huge elephant. "How gay are you?" Nick huffed as he helped Kevin open his two bags, a train set and a race car track spilled out of them. Nick's eyes lit up when he saw those two gifts, "AWESOME!!" he said.

"Brian at this rate, by the time he is 2, there will be nothing left that the kid doesn't already have" Kevin said trying to figure out how to open the box to the race cars. Brian joined his cousin taking a seat on the floor, "I bought that for me!" everyone just laughed.

"Isn't it a bad sign, when you can't even figure out how to open a box?" Smart mouthed AJ said taking his huge LEGOs set from it's plastic bag. "AWESOME!" Nick whispered almost in awe. "Are we gonna have to medicate you Kaos?"

"No J, I'll be just fine, but thanks for asking numb nuts" Nick now scooted half way across the room to join AJ next to the LEGOs set. "What else ya got?" He asked Brian sounding like an excited five year old. "That's about it but there's also a tricycle and an electric car that we need to put together.

"A car and a tricycle? Can he even walk yet Bri?"

"No, Kevin he cannot, but he WILL have one fine set of wheels. Want to come down and help me grab those?" Kevin nodded and went with his cousin down to grab even more gifts.

"This kid is gonna be spoiled rotten" Howie said peeling off the animals from his body. AJ looked over at him and rolled his eyes when he caught D hugging a stuffed fish. "Gonna? He already is Howie"

"Good point"

"Sooo many toys!" Nick said in an awed whisper, that brought Howie to his feet and over to the overgrown little boy, snatching the box of LEGOs out of his hand. By now, the other too men were huffing up the stairs with two more huge boxes. After dropping them on the floor, Kevin took a seat on the couch and Brian on the rocking chair as they watched their three other band mates sit on the floor in the middle of the mountain of toys that needed assembly.

"Okay, well where do we start first?" Kevin asked as he joined the rest on the floor. Brian looked overwhelmed, "I'm not sure, this is all very new to me" That brought a laugh from Nick, "Noo, you think? I would've never guessed it" He made a gesture towards all the toys when he said that, sparking Brian to stick his middle finger up.

"Never fear bro, I am a pro at the whole Santa thing"

"Somehow the thought of Nick being the pro makes me a little nervous"

"Oh gee, thanks for the vote of confidence Howie. Yes, hello? I am the oldest in the Carter pack remember? I have done this a ton of times" he looked around the room at all the toys once again, "Although, we never really had this much junk to put together, how hard can it be right?"

"Right" They all agreed, as AJ and Kevin still struggled to get their boxes open. Brian only shook his head watching the two guys struggle, grateful that Leigh was now upstairs.