- Text Size +
Brian sat in silence as he watched his band brothers try their hardest to put together the bike and the car. He and AJ were doing okay on the Tricycle. It seemed like whenever they gained any momentum though, one of them, particularly Kevin, would need something, tearing poor Brian away from his duties.

Nick and Howie were actually almost done with the car. They worked well as a team with Nick occasionally stopping and making fun of something D would say or do. All they had left to do was the steering wheel.

Kevin on the other hand...

"Well, Jesus H friggin Christ!"

"Kevin do you mind dude? It's Christmas Eve"

"Sorry Brian, but I can't get this no good, stupid sucky ass box to open!"

"No good sucky ass box?"

"Yeah AJ, got a problem with that?" He shouted at J, causing him to jump at the volume of his voice, and also causing Brian to make that shooshing sound.

"God, I'm sorry I am just so frustrated, and what the hell are you laughing at?" He asked Nick who had a big smirk on his face.

"Sorry man, I just don't see how it could take someone that long to open a box"

"Oh okay, why don't you come over here and try it wise ass!"

"Again with the ass calling"

"I told you Nick, you and ass go well together" AJ had to add attaching the handle bars on the bike.

"Fine, Kevin let me try, but if I get this thing opened, you will never hear the end of it"

"That's a chance I'm willing to take" Nick scooted over next to Kevin. He picked up the box and shook it, while sticking out his tongue in deep concentration. He grabbed the front flap of the box and tried to lift it without success. He then grabbed the knife from Kevin and started to saw the box open.

"Well, duh Nick, I could have done that myself"

"Then why didn't you?"

"Because I didn't want to ruin the box. What if they have to take it back to the store?"

"Kevin, sometimes I really worry about you"

"Huh?"

"You are so uptight about things, you are gonna explode" Everyone laughed. Nick kept sawing through the box, "Okay fine, but when Brian tries to return it and they won't except it, you should have to pay for a new one"

"Okay whatever" He said still sawing away. Finally the box opened with miles of track spewing out onto the floor. The boys clapped for the blonde and he stood up and took a bow. "See Kevin, sometimes you have to be a little smarter than the object you are trying to open"

"Hey!"

"I warned you dude, I told you I would razz you about this"

"Yeah but I didn't do it because of the box"

"That makes it almost worse dawg" He picked up some of the railroad track that fell behind him, "Hey D?"

"Yes?"

"Will you be okay to finish the car? I want to play with..I mean I want to help Mr. Fix it over here, put the train track together"

"Yupperoni"

"D you are so corny"

"I know"

"Wait a second, I don't need your help" Kevin said with a smile on his face.

"Um, Kev it's 11:05 PM, you have been trying to get this box open since we got here. At this point I am impressed that you can manage to breath without help" Kevin reached over and swatted Nick with the directions on the back of the head. "You're a real wisen hymer"

"Okay Kevin what are you ninety now? Does anybody even say that anymore?" He hit him again.

"Ooo Kev, I don't think the kid is afraid of you anymore!" J said honking the little horn on the tricycle"

"J keep it down, you don't want Baylee to hear" Brian said in a panic

"Oh yes because Baylee would then know he had a tricycle down here. Brian he doesn't even know who Santa is" I could probably honk this right in his face and he would try to eat it. Why do babies try to eat anything in front of them?"

"What? J just stop honking okay?"

"Okay!"

"Done!" Howie said standing and showing everyone what he and Nick accomplished. Brian walked over and inspected it very carefully.

"Looks great guys, nice job" Brian said smiling at the two men, "Yes, we put together a whole automobile in the time it took Kevy Kev to open a box, oh yeah...I opened the box!" Nick said in a condescending voice. "Okay fine, jerkass, let's see you put this together" He said at Nick shoving the directions in his face.

"What do I do now?" Howie asked Brian who was back over at the bike. "I don't know D, how about making the LEGO castle"

"Yes! Score one for the D meister"

"No more sugar for Howie D guys" AJ said sitting on the little tricycle making sure it wouldn't fall apart under his weight. "Success" He said as he gave Brian a high five. "Now we get to make the LEGO castle too. Woohoo!"

"I want to make the LEGO castle" Nick said with a pouty face.

"Sorry buddy, you agreed to help poor innocent..."

"Box opening impaired don't forget that one Brian"

"Hey!"

"Well, you are"

"Shut up Kaos"

"I know I'm a real wisen hymer"

"Ouch"

"I may be box impaired but I can still whoop your silly ass!"