- Text Size +
Now with two toys completely put together, the guys were getting into a grove. Brian, Howie and AJ were diligently working on the LEGO castle while Kevin and Nick were supposed to be putting the train track together.

"Wooh Wooh! chuga chuga chuga chuga wooh wooh"

"Nick, do you mind?"

"Mind what Kevin?"

"Stop playing with the train and help with the tracks please" He glared at Nick, who was laying on the floor holding the train in the air.

"Kaos I'm gonna fire you, get up and work!" He sat up and let out a huge sigh, "God, you people are NO fun." He then once again grabbed the directions out of Kevin's hands.

"Don't be so grabby!"

"I swear the two of you sound like an old married couple" Howie said assembling his part of the castle.

"Why are the three of you working on that?" Kevin asked the three men.

"Yeah? That's not fair, you are playing aren't you?" Nick asked noticing the little knight and horse AJ was holding in his hands.

"No" AJ retorted sounding a little defensive. Nick pointed down to the knight in J's hand.

"Yes, you SO are! You are making that horse gallop, I can see you doing it!"

"Oh alright, I'm playing, so what? Where's the sin? It's Christmas Eve, I can play if I want to!"

"Okay the two of you sound completely pathetic you know that?" Brain asked the two youngest ones.

"Yes" They said in unison.

"Good gravy! You guys are grown men for goodness sakes!"

"Good gravy Kevin?"

"Yes Nick good gravy! Now are you gonna help me do this or not?"

"You know what I have noticed about you?"

"Oh I don't know, but I can't wait to find out"

"You are a grumbler"

"A what?"

"A grumbler. You grumble everything"


"Gee thanks!"

"Yes you do, wow you're right Nick"

"Why do you sound so surprised that I am correct AJ?"

"Because it is a rarity. Kevin he's an imbecile but he is right, you do grumble except when you are with Kristin"

"Yeah when he's with Kristin, there's no grumbling at all" Brian added winking at Howie who was smiling but keeping his mouth shut.

"Well, maybe I just grumble when I'm with you dorks!"

"Possibly" Nick answered, then turning towards AJ he continued, "And I'm not an imbecile"

"I know Kaos"

"Okay then" Nick said finally picking up the directions for the first time.

"Well, what a miracle" Kevin said rolling his eyes at the site.

"Wow"

"What now Nick?" The blonde looked over at Kevin and held up the directions, "Have you even looked at these?"

"No, why?"

"You haven't looked at the directions Kevin? Then how do you know you are doing that right?"

"I just know Brian trust me"

"Um..okay I guess but if that thing runs off the track and starts to try to eat my son, there will be hell to pay"

"The scary thing is, he is probably dead serious" AJ said looking at the face of his good friend, now father.

"Well, I am serious"

"I know but I think you are even serious about the eating part. You have become a typical Dad you know that?"

"What do you mean?"

"You are so incredibly protective now, it's funny, I'm surprised you don't dress that kid in a big rubber suit and stick him in a bubble"

"You're gonna be the same way too AJ, just wait and see"

"I can't wait to be a Dad, Sarah and I keep trying but so far nothing"

"Aw, well, soon enough J. Enjoy some one on one time with your wife first, kids can come later"

"Well, this conversation just took a turn for the disturbing"

"Nick, when are you gonna settle down?"

"Not until D does. I want to be the last bachelor standing"

"Then you'll be waiting for a very very very long time buddy" Howie said emphasizing the word very.

"I'm willing to make that sacrifice. I enjoy my buffet I got going on now"

"Okay enough about this, I don't like where this little conversation is going now" Brian said cutting off Nick before he started with sex talk.

"Okay, but back to what I was saying then, I asked you if you read the directions because they aren't even in English!" He said still gazing at the paper, "As a matter of fact, I don't think this is even a human language" Kevin grabbed the paper away and looked at it, he turned it upside down and then placed it on it's side much to the amusement of the LEGO builders.

"Hrm" He kept saying, "I'm perplexed"

"Right, not a real language" Nick said now scooted next to Kevin and looking over his shoulder. Kevin looked up, disgust in his eyes and said, "This is from hell"

"The train to hell" AJ said dramatically.

"I want to switch, Nick lets do the race track" He said and just like that the two guys dropped the track and ventured over to the race cars.

"Quitters!" Brian laughed as he went over to take their place, picking up the directions and looking at them all confused, "Maybe it's an alien train"