- Text Size +
"Oh my God, I am sooo sooo tired" Nick said as he dramatically fell back onto the floor, closing his eyes.

"Nick what are you talking about? This is about the time that you usually start your day isn't it?" Brian asked with a smirk. He had given up on the train tracks and was now working on some of Baylee's smaller gifts.

"I guess so, but for some reason I am just beat"

"Yeah because he's doing manual labor, that's why" Came Kevin's smug reply as he kicked Nick gently on his side. That made the blonde sit up and continue to work. They were just about done with the race car track, now just strategically placing the fun things it came with around the outside and inside of the track. "You know, when I was a kid, I always wanted one of these things" Kevin said as he placed a little figurine of a woman with a baby in the center.

"That's a fun game"

"What is Howie?" AJ asked admiring their completed LEGO castle.

"Let's talk about one thing you always wanted but never got for Christmas"

"Hey cool idea, what are you a boyscout leader now?"

"Shut up wise butt! Why don't you go first" He said answering back to AJ.

"Fine, let's see...um...the one thing I always wanted but never got was probably a hot chick!"

"Oh come on J be serious!" Kevin scolded.

"I am serious. It was always a dream of mine that my mother would go out and get me a hooker for Christmas!"

"AJ!!! Quit it now!"

"He's being serious Kev. He told me that once a long time ago. I was hoping he was only kidding but I guess not" Brian said rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

"Oh good gravy!"

"I love that Kevin"

"Thanks Nick, I said it just for you"

"I wanted Atari but never got it. I begged my Mom and Dad for it every night, even wrote three letters to Santa about it, but still, it never came"

"Aw Kevin, that's so sad. I would get you one, if they were still being made that is"

"Thanks Brian"

"I wanted a hippity hop"

"I got one of those, still waiting for the hooker though"

"Do you mind not interrupting J?"

"Sorry Bri, keep going"

'"Anyway, before I was so rudely interrupted" He said glaring at AJ, "I really wanted one of those hippity hops, the one that looked like a purple dragon. Everyone in my neighborhood had one but me. I felt so deprived"

"Yeah you certainly had it rough" Nick mocked. Brian grabbed one of his throw pillows from the couch and flung it at Nick hitting him square in the head. "Ouch! Why is everyone abusing me tonight?"

"You deserve it ALWAYS!"

"Even you Howie?"

"Yes Nick, even me"

"Well, let me tell you what I wanted, I wanted a My Buddy Doll!"

"Nick wanted a doll?" Kevin said through a hint of laugher

"Yeah, a doll but not any doll. A My Buddy Doll"

"Aw how sad is it when you need a doll called My Buddy to be your friend?" AJ said.

"He was so cool, I never did get one. Ah well"

"What about you D?" Brian asked the Latino who was now once again in the middle of all the stuffed animals.

"You will laugh at me"

"Probably, but you brought it up so now you need to spill the beans" Nick said falling back to his lying down position on the floor.

"Okay, but no laughing"

"We promise D, now what did you want?" AJ asked him now increasingly curious

"I wanted a Holly Hobby Oven"

The house boomed with laughter. "Hey! You promised you wouldn't laugh" He said, cheeks red from embarrassment.

"Sorry Howie, but that was before you said Holly Hobby Oven, God D sometimes you're just so precious"

"Shut up Nick!"

"Aw I'm sorry D, here want a Barbie?"

"Shut up! You wanted a doll!"

"Yeah you're both pathetic!" AJ said, they both pouted at him.

"Yeah maybe so, but at least our gifts wouldn't have landed us in jail!"

"True good point"

"Well, guys, that was an enlightening experience. Thanks for sharing" Brian said finishing the rocking horse he was working on.

"Holly Hobby?" Kevin said as once again everyone started to laugh.