- Text Size +
Robin just sat there staring at AJ waiting for him to say something anything. Out of all the guys that were in this band, AJ was by far the hardest one to understand. He had this way about him, like he was uncomfortable in his own skin. He nervously bit his nails and his right leg was shaking.

"You know, you don't have to be nervous AJ"

"I know"

"Because you look like you are a little nervous"

"Oh, do I? Well I'm not nervous because of you"

"Oh good"

"I just forgot to give a message to somebody and now something bad has happened that's all"

"Oh, care to share?" AJ looked at Robin with an evil smirk. "No, that's okay man"

"Very well, can't say I didn't try though"

"I guess not" Once again AJ was biting his lips nervously.

"So is it unusual for you to be the first one up?"

"Yes, a little bit. I'm not though, I'm just the first one down here that's all"

"How do you know you're not the first one up?"

"Because I heard Howie and Brian arguing before"

"They really don't seem to get along do they?"

"Not lately"

"Is that hard for you?"

"Not usually" Then in a very quiet voice he mumbled "Unless of course they're fighting because of me. Which they are"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh I said, boy I want some cheese. Would you like some cheese?" Robin looked at the tattooed man strangely.

"Cheese? It's 8am in the morning"

"Yes! What better time to have some cheese?"

"No, thanks really I think I'll pass"

"Okay suit yourself" AJ said groping for some cheese on the breakfast table. Seeing none there he settled for a danish.

Howie and Nick entered shortly afterwards, Nick all red and blotchy and Howie wearing a devilish smile on his face. They both smiled at the reporter and then at AJ. AJ looked away from Howie like he was distracted for a minute.

"HE is going to flip out! Nick you are a genius" D proclaimed patting Nick on the back.

"I know. I have a talent, what can I say?"

"Talent for what?" Robin asked.

"Um, juggling cats"

"What?"

"Oh it's not important, so is there any cheese on the table?" Robin laughed as Nick went searching for cheese.

"So Howie, tell me what you and Brian were arguing about this morning?" AJ's face turned red and he decided to move towards the corner of the room.

"You heard us?"

"Not exactly"

"Then why are you asking?"

"I'm a reporter it's my job"

"We are fighting because Brian is a jerk"

"Care to elaborate on that one"

"Sure, he is a big fat hairy jerk!"

"Oh thanks that clears things up" Robin said sarcastically.

"Yes, but because our Nicky here is such a genius, He is going to get his come uppance"

"Please don't give me credit for this" Nick said smiling at Howie while scratching his arm.

"Why? You were brilliant. Just brilliant"

"Yes I KNOW that but if Brian finds out I had anything to do with this he will kill me"

"With what?" Robin jumped in again.

"Nothing" Nick said innocently.

"Okay" Robin was getting frustrated, he hadn't gotten anything juicy form these guys yet. He really wanted to know why they all seemed to be at war with each other.

"So, do you guys consider yourselves spiritual at all?" They all looked up at Robin.

"I do" AJ said, "Hey guys, do you see any cabbage?"

"Cabbage? Cheese and cabbage huh?" Robin asked smiling.

"Yup the diet of a celebrity"

"More like the diet of an odd celebrity" Howie was quick to counter.

"I am pretty religious, I have a string firm faith in God. It has gotten me this far" Howie said while buttering his bagel.

"Nick, what about you?"

"I wish I was more religious, I believe in God, but then I look at somebody like Brian and think..man..I wish I had as much faith as him"

"So, you think Brian is the most religious of all of you then?" Howie rolled his eyes, but AJ and Nick nodded.

"Yes, if there is anyone with as good a heart as Brian I haven't met him yet"

"That was sweet Kaos" AJ said patting Nick on the head.

"Brian has immaculate values, he doesn't yell or scream. He keeps quiet most of the time. Never one to cuss or complain" Nick's praise of Brian was cut off by the small Kentuckian storming into the room, "Who the FUCK is responsible for this?" He said pointing to his purple hair. When no one answered he marched over to the breakfast table and banged his fists on it hard, knocking some bagels to the floor. "Answer me Goddammit!" Nick was cringing at the words flying out of his friends mouth. He was also trying his best not to laugh.

"When I find out who did this to me, I will stick my hand down your throat and rip your heart out! Do you understand me people?" He was really addressing Howie who only stood there refusing to look up at him. Then he looked at Robin, "Sometimes people can be real assholes!" He said before exiting the room and slamming the door with such force that it knocked a picture off the wall.

The room remained silent for a few minutes before Robin broke the ice, "So Nick, you were saying that Brian is quiet and doesn't cuss or loss his temper?" Nick laughed, "Oh did I say Brian? I meant me" That made AJ crack up. Howie remained stoic.

"I am going back to my room, I'll see you all later" Then he went over to Nick and gave him a high five "Thanks again Kaos"

"You didn't have something to do with that did you Nick?" AJ asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Me? NAH!" He said taking a bagel and leaving the room "see you guys later, I am off to take a shower"

"Bysie bye" AJ said in a gay guy voice. Leaving AJ and Robin in the room again alone.

"Well, are things always this dramatic?" Robin asked.

"Not usually" AJ answered, once again biting his lips.

"So where were we before all of that happened?" AJ shrugged, but didn't have time to worry about a reply since Brian once again stormed into the room with a startling admission.

"Howie Dorough is gay!"

"Well, I think that's my cue to leave" AJ said getting up and running out of the room.

Brian with a huge grin looked at Robin and once again said, "Howie is gay and you can quote me on that"

Now Here was a story finally!