- Text Size +
Kevin paced the room with the look of a madman. Cussing words that Nick had never even heard of before. It was comical actually. He couldn't help but laugh about it. Kevin pulling the comforter off his bed and throwing it against the wall. Yeah! That will show that pesky mouse. Let me throw this blanket. Maybe if I get even madder I'll start throwing pillows around the room.

"Nick! are you even listening to me?" Nick looked up from his thoughts and nodded. Making sure he made his best pouty face.

"Well, I threw the stupid ass mouse out!"

That got his attention. He stood up almost in a panic "What? Where did you throw him?"

"OUT!"

"Out where? Of the room? The window? The hotel? Where?"

"Yeah Nick, I threw the mouse out of the window. Oh no even better I had a bell hop escort it out of the hotel" He rolled his eyes in wonderment.

"How could you do that to me Kevin? He was mine!"

"Nick, you found the stupid thing this morning! It wasn't yours"

"But even still...it was attached to me"

"If it was so attached to you then why did it leave your side of the room to pee on my bed?"

"He knew" Nick said pointing his finger at his friend, "He knew you would kill it. It sensed it. You know mice have a keen sense"

"I didn't kill anything, I am thinking of killing you though. Think your mouse will sense that?"

"You did kill that poor innocent iguana"

"Oh no not that again"

"It didn't stand a chance"

"I didn't kill it!"

"Probably had a wife and kids"

"Do iguanas marry each other now?"

"No fair Kevin, seriously where is he? Which way did he go?" Kevin had to laugh at the goofiness of the youngest friend he ever dared to have. The guy was looking around the room in search of a mouse while scratching.

"Stop scratching..you will scar" Kevin walked over to Nick and pulled back the collar of his shirt to get a better look at the rash. "How did you get this anyway?" Nick just shrugged.

"I'm going to find my mouse"

"Nick, don't be silly. You can't keep a damn mouse"

"Yes I can and I will" With that Nick went storming out of the room.

Kevin plopped down on the bed. "I swear to God sometimes I have the stupidest fights in the universe.

Howie walked in while Kevin was laying there in a stupor. He felt bad for interrupting but he needed to talk to someone. Get to the bottom of what happened.

"Hi Kevin" When he heard his name, Kevin jumped off the bed and landed on the floor. Howie seeing this ran over to help his friend up, "Jeez, you okay?" He extended his hand which Kevin gladly took and lifted himself up.

"Thanks" Howie nodded.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure D"

"Did you answer the phone when Ronnie called?"

"No..sorry, I didn't even know she called. Why?"

"Because someone answered the phone and forgot to give me the message"

"Oh"

"Yeah and she broke up with me because of it"

"Aww D, I'm really sorry" Kevin said wrapping his arm around his band mate.

"I can't believe she broke with me because of that"

"I know buddy. I know. That really sucks" As the two men where sitting there, Kevin consoling Howie, AJ walked in.

"Hi guys" He said apprehensively. Looking at Kevin then moving his eyes over to Howie. Kevin picked up on the action and responded, "Ronnie just broke up with him" AJ bit down on his bottom lip.

"God Howie, that's awful. I'm sorry man"

"Yeah, hey AJ? Do you know who talked to Ronnie last?"

"I think it was Brian why?" That made Howie sit up straight and glare ahead.

"It's his fault! I can't believe it"

"Why is it his fault?" AJ already began to regret even saying anything.

"Because he never gave me the message! What a jerk. I am so ticked off at him!"

"Howie I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose" Kevin said in his best reassuring voice.

"I bet he did. You know he has never much liked Ronnie!"

"Howie don't be stupid"

"I am going to try to call her and apologize and he better hope she listens otherwise I will...he'll just be sorry!" Howie then walked out. In a huff.

"Why would you tell him that?" Kevin accused AJ after Howie walked out in his huff.

"Tell him what?"

"About Brian. What are you TRYING to cause problems now?"

"Yeah nothing gives me greater joy then causing people problems. You should try it sometime Kevin...oh wait you already have!" Kevin rolled his eyes.

"AJ enough, get over it. Oh and by the way if Nick comes to you with a mouse, call me"

"What? Never mind I don't want to know" AJ started walking out the door, "Hey Kevin, Have you been interviewed by Robin yet?"

"Kind of...just a little. Why?"

"Just wondering if anyone told him about you and your little accident with that lizard"

"Oh for the love of God, enough about that stupid ass Iguana. It was an accident I didn't mean to, it just kind of happened. Why must you all keep bringing it up?"

"You know me I like to cause all kinds of trouble" AJ said snickering as he walked out the door.

Kevin laid back down convinced he was living in a loony bin. And if proving his point he heard booming down the hallway, "Cecile!! Where are you?"