- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey y'all! Yes, I know, I know. I cna hear y'all groaning now, thinking "Another one? How many has she got?" Well, to be honest - quite a few! Lol. Anyways, I wrote this fic back in either 2000, 2001, or 2002. Possibly maybe even earlier, I have no idea. Lol. But, I really do hope y'all like it! And I swear I'll try to keep the updates showing up for this one - provided I remember where I've put my story for safe keeping - lol. Well, Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Aimee, security [for now], & story idea. BSB owns themselves. Thank-you!

Note: This fic will get a bit confusing, as you will see at the end of this chapter. If it's too hard to udnerstand, I apologize, but I'd no other idea as how to portray what happens.

"Oh my God!" Lenore exclaimed. "I'm finally going to meet my men!"

"Lenore, calm down," her friend, Aimee, told her. "If you keep screaming their names, security might not let you meet them."

"Over my dead body will they not let me meet them!" Lenore retorted. "I'd kill 'em if they dragged me outta here!"

Aimee sighed, and shook her head at her Backstreet Boys obsessed friend. Sure, Aimee loved them and all, but she was no way near as obsessed with them as Lenore. She plugged her ears as some girl behind her screamed for Nick and started to cry when he waved at her.

They were at a "Fans Only Press Conference" that the Boys had held for their adoring fans. They'd been told that after the press conference everyone who was there would be allowed to go up five at a time to meet their fave group and get autographs and pictures. The press conference had ended a while ago, and now they were all in line to meet the Boys.

Aimee had been surprised when Lenore hadn't shoved her way to the head of the line, but instead had gone and somehow squeezed in the middle of it. They'd been standing there for an hour and half, yet were still waiting for their chance to get autographs and pictures.

A few minutes later, the guy who was in charge of the press conference stated that after the five who were with the BSB at the moment, no one would be allowed to take pictures with the Boys because they still had a rehearsal to go to.

"What?" Lenore half asked, half shouted. "Over my dead body will I not get a picture of me with my men!"

"You heard the guy, no more pictures," Aimee pointed out. "They might kick you outta here if you try to get a picture."

"Tough noogies!" Lenore snapped. "I'm getting my pictures!"

Finally it was their turn to go up and meet the Backstreet Boys. As they neared their fave five, Lenore started to hyperventilate and could barely walk; yet somehow she still managed to meet them. Aimee was in front of her, so she'd be done talking to them first.

"Hi," A.J. stated. "What's your name?" "Aimee. May I have your autograph please?"

"Sure Aimee," A.J. responded. "So, how long have you been a fan?"

"Since ninety-five," Aimee informed him. "Thanks to my friend, I can't get enough of you guys."

"Oh, really? Is your friend here?" A.J. asked. "I'd sure like to meet the person who got you hooked on us."

"Yeah, she's right there," Aimee answered, nodding towards her hyperventilating friend. "Her name's Lenore."

As Aimee moved on to Kevin, Lenore managed to step in front of A.J.

"Hello Lenore," A.J. grinned. "How are you today?"

"Oh my God; he knows my name!" Lenore gasped. "Oh my God!"

A.J. laughed, "Yeah, I know your name. You're the one who got Aimee hooked on us, right?"

"Y…yeah," she managed. "It…it was m…me." A.J. signed her poster and CD's, then gently pushed her towards an awaiting Kevin.

"Hello," Kevin stated in his deep sexy voice. "Would you like me to sign your stuff?"

"Uh huh," Lenore nodded. "Please."

"Lenore," Kevin said thoughtfully. "What a nice name you have."

Lenore blushed, "T…thanks K…Kevin." Kevin kissed her cheek, then she went over to Howie.

"H…hey Howie," she whispered. "Will you please sign these for me?"

"Sure Sweetie," Howie replied winking at her. "So, I hear you really like B-rok."

"Uh, yeah," Lenore rejoined nervously. "A lot."

"You feel okay?" Howie interrogated, for she looked ready to pass out at any given moment. "You look kind of pale."

"I feel better than ever with you here," she riposted kindly. "I've waited so long for this day."

"Okay, just making sure," Howie told her. "Don't want you to pass out on us or anything."

"Thanks for caring Howie."

"Hey!" Nick exclaimed when she stopped in front of him. "I thought for a minute you were going to forget me."

"Who could ever forget you?" She queried sort of dazed. "You're so gorgeous, it's impossible to forget about you."

Nick smirked, "Thanks. What's your name Darlin'?"

"Lenore."

"Well, Miss Lenore, how would you like for me to sign your stuff then give you something to remember me by?"

"I'd love that!" Lenore said cheerily. "But what are you going to give me?"

"You'll see in a minute," Nick guaranteed her. "Just let me finish signing your stuff."

Lenore impatiently waited for Nick to finish autographing her merchandise and wondered what it was that he was going to give her to remember him by.

Finally Nick finished signing her things, then leaned down (he's 6'1" & she's only 5'3") and kissed her lips lightly. When he stood back up, he noticed that she had a shocked, yet happy look on her face and that she was now a bright crimson.

"A kiss for a lovely lady," he stated, using A.J.'s lovely lady bit that he used on fans, only he actually meant it.

"Wow!" She uttered. Nick grinned shyly at her, for never before had he kissed a fan on the lips.

"Think you'll remember me now?"

"Oh yeah," she said with a little cough. "I'll always remember you Nick."

The next thing she knew Aimee was pulling her aside, for they still had a few more minutes with the guys and Brian was busy at the moment.

"Okay, did what I think just happen actually happen?" Aimee demanded. "Did the Nick Carter just kiss you on the lips?" Lenore grinned and nodded her head yes.

"Mmm hmm."

"Oh my God!" Aimee shouted. "They never kiss fans on the lips, unless the girl happens to, like, grab them or something. The only people they kiss on the lips are their girlfriends! Oh my God, what if Nick likes you?"

"Uh hmm," someone coughed. "Are you ladies going to meet Mr. Littrell, or are you going to leave instead?"

"Brian!" Aimee replicated. "If we don't meet him she'll kill someone."

The guard chuckled and pushed them in front of Brian.

Aimee started talking to him right off the bat, but Lenore turned beat red, got a dreamy/sappy look on her face, and had a huge ear to ear grin.

"Hey," Brian drawled in his Kentucky accent, while smiling at them. "How are you?"

"G…g…good," Lenore stuttered. "May I please have a picture."

"Well, even though we shouldn't, I will, just let me get the other guys over here," Brian rejoined, winking at her, knowing she'd probably want Nick in the picture as well.

After a minute or so all five guys stood in front of them, Lenore quickly took a picture of Aimee and the Boys, then Aimee took a picture of her with her fave five. When Lenore posed for the picture with the guys, Brian was holding her left hand; Howie was sort of behind Brian, yet between him (Brian) and Nick. A.J. was holding her right hand, and Kevin was on the other side of Nick, meaning he (Kevin) was between him (Nick) and A.J. Meanwhile, Nick had his arms wrapped around her and she was leaning on him with a huge, gigantic grin on her face. Aimee snapped the picture, then they moved apart so that Brian could finish autographing her things.

"Here you go," Brian said, handing Lenore her stuff. "All done, I even wrote you a personalized message."

"Thanks," Lenore replied, then continued shyly, "Uh, Brian, may I please have a hug?"

"Sure Sweetie," Brian answered, then hugged her.

As he hugged her he sighed to himself and secretly made a harmless little wish. "I wish I knew what it was like to be normal again."

Meanwhile, while Brian was hugging her and had made his wish, Lenore was making a wish of her own. "I wish I knew what it was like to be famous."

"Well, I think there are still some more fans waiting," Brian heard himself say. "Sorry to cut this so short."

"That's okay," she replied turning to walk away, but to her surprise her body didn't move, instead Brian's did.

"What the?" She thought casting a look at her body. "What happened? Am I actually in his body?"

At the same time she did, Brian realized that they'd somehow switched bodies.

"Oh my God!" He gasped silently. "How the heck did that happen?"

Lenore pulled Brian aside and whispered to him. "Is it just me, or am I in the wrong body all of a sudden?"

Brian responded quietly, "I think so; we somehow switched places with one another."

"How'd this happen?" Lenore interrogated worriedly. "Why am I in your body all of a sudden?"

"I don't know," Brian replicated. "We have to figure out how to switch back!"

Suddenly a security guard came up and started to lead Lenore away.

"Sorry Miss, but there are other people waiting to meet them."

"But…" Brian trailed off.

"Wait!" Lenore shouted. "Come back!"

It was too late, he was gone, gone for a little while or maybe even gone for good, only time would tell how they would end up.

Lenore suddenly realized something, to everyone else she was the Brian Littrell of the Backstreet Boys, but she knew and Brian knew that everyone else could only see the outer appearance. Her and Brian knew the real truth though, she wasn't him and he wasn't her, no one knew that they'd somehow switched bodies without meaning to.

Lenore started to panic then. "Oh my God! He was still signing autographs before we switched. How the heck am I supposed to enforce his signature? What if someone realizes that he can't even write his own name?" She thought frantically. "Uh-oh, he's a singer, what if someone wants to hear them sing? I'm not exactly the world's greatest singer and can't always carry a tune good enough for the ears of others. What am I to do, what am I to do?"

"Excuse me, Brian?" A girl about seven piped up, interrupting Lenore's thoughts. "But will you please sign my CD?"

"Uh, sure," Lenore replied, silently praying that she'd be able to enforce his name.

Lenore thought for a minute then scribbled Brian's name down on the cover. She was quite shocked when she noticed that she'd enforced his signature perfectly.

"Here you go." She gave the girl back her CD, then signed the next person's merchandise.