- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey y'all! I'm back with another one! Sorry it took so long! I was actually gonna post this two days ago, but then got side-tracked. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!
*Lenore as Brian*
Two days later…..

The Boys, Leighanne and Kristin were sitting in the lounge room, backstage at the arena that the guys were to perform in that night, just chilling before the show.

"Hey Frick," Nick began. "You wanna shoot some hoops before the show?"

"Uh, not right now Frack," Lenore answered, for she knew there was no way she could play like Brian could. "I just kinda wanna relax before the show."

"Oh, okay," Nick responded. "You wanna play pool then?"

"Um, okay," Lenore rejoined; she was a little worried because she knew she wasn't the world's greatest pool player either. "You wanna rack or should I?"

"I'll rack 'em," Nick replied. "You racked 'em last time."

Thank God, Lenore thought. If I had to rack 'em they'd know something was up for sure.

The two of them played for awhile, then they started to joke around. During that time Nick lost his pants (they were too big for him & he'd forgot to put a belt on) and smiled at her while standing there in his boxer-briefs; meanwhile she felt as though she were going to die on the spot.

What's that tingling sensation? Lenore wondered silently. Why do I feel all tingly all of a sudden? Oh well, it can't be that important, back to the game.

Just then Kevin looked over at Frick 'n' Frack joking around over at the pool table. He noticed a bulge in his cousin's pants and decided to bug him a little.

"Hey Bri, is that a banana in your pocket?" Kevin joked.

"What?" Lenore asked confused. Then she looked down and realized what he was talking about. "Oh, God!"