- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, I was sure I'd posted this last night - but, apparently not. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!
*Lenore as Brian*

“Wait a minute, if I didn’t know any better, I’d swear you were happy to be with Nick,” Kevin went on. “Cous’, why do you suddenly have a boner? Leighanne’s not even in here right now, and I don’t exactly see any girls lurking about.”

The other guys looked up to see what Kevin was talking about and noticed Brian’s situation.

“Uh…um…eh…” Lenore stuttered. “I…uh…um…eh…oh, boy...”

“Frick, you turning into A.J. all of a sudden?” Nick joshed. “I thought he was the only one who ever got boners for no reason at all.”

Suddenly Leighanne and Kristin walked into the room.

“Brian Thomas Littrell, you better have a very good reason for having that huge banana in your pocket,” Leighanne stated. “Wait a minute, why do you have that huge banana in your pocket?”

“It’s not a banana,” Lenore snapped. “It’s my frickin’ dick, okay?” “Uh-oh,” Kristin gasped. “I think someone was a little too happy to see his best bud in his boxer-briefs.”

“What?” Leighanne asked, then she noticed that Nick was only standing there in his underwear. “Brian, you’d better start explaining and fast!”

“Um…uh…” Lenore sputtered. “I…eh…ugh…never mind!”

Leighanne yelled, “I can’t believe your best bud can turn you on, but I can’t!”

She then turned and stormed out of the room.

“Leighanne,” Lenore started, “wait, I can explain.” She then added to herself, At least I hope I can.

“Uh, Brian, I think you’d best take care of your banana first,” A.J. pointed out. “Or else I don’t think she’s gonna be listening to you anytime soon.”

“Fine,” Lenore sighed.

She then left to go to the bathroom, remembering to go into the men’s washroom this time and not the ladies one.

“One question though, how the heck am I supposed to relieve myself?”

Ten minutes later A.J. walked in only to find Brian still standing there, holding his friend.

“Uh, Rok, why haven’t you relieved yourself yet?”

“Um, would you believe I forget how to do that?” Lenore queried.

“You’re kidding, right?” A.J. questioned. “You didn’t really forget, did you?”

“I’m dead serious A.J.,” Lenore riposted. “I’m not sure as to how I’m supposed to relieve myself.”

“All you gotta do is rub it man,” A.J. told him, shocked.

“That’s it?”

“Yep, just stand there and rub it.”

“Thanks A.J., you’ve no idea as to how much I appreciate you reminding me.”

“You feeling okay?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Well, you haven’t exactly been acting like yourself this past little while and we’re starting to get real worried ‘bout you. Especially since Nick somehow managed to turn you on, and that you keep trying to go into the ladies room instead of the men’s.”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you,” Lenore informed him. “Trust me, you wouldn’t.”

“Try me.”

“Bone, I’m not even sure if I believe it, but I have to ‘cause I know it’s the truth.”

“Brian, it’s been a week of you forgetting things and holding your friend as though you’ve never seen it before.”

“It’s none of your frickin’ business as to what’s wrong,” Lenore snapped, quickly regretting doing so. “Would y’all just leave me alone already?” She then stormed out of the bathroom, only to be met by an angry LeighAnne.

She walked right past Leighanne and into the makeup room to get ready for the show that they were to be performing in less than fifteen minutes. During the show Lenore messed up a few times, first she tripped over her own two feet, then she forgot the words to a couple of the songs, then she accidentally messed up the hat dance when they were singing All I Have To Give.