- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey y'all! *sings* Guess whose back, back again. Lenni's back, tell a friend. Guess whose back, guess whose back, guess whose back. Nyah, nyah, nyah. *dances* Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!
*Brian as Lenore*
A week later (Lenore’s bedroom)…..

God, please let Lenore and I meet up again, Brian prayed silently. I’m tired of being a girl and I miss all my family, friends, and fans.

“Hey Lenore!” Nikki, her thirteen year-old sister called. “Brian’s on TV right now, they’re talking about how he just messed up the hat dance and stuff!”

Brian ran down the stairs and into the living room to see what she was talking about. He looked at the TV and saw himself trip over his own two feet, then totally mess up the hat dance. He was shocked, but understood what was going on, they may’ve switched bodies, but that didn’t mean they could do everything the other one could. He got a little mad when he heard what the announcer had to say about it all.

“Is Brian Littrell getting too old to remain a Backstreet Boy now that he’s married?” The announcer asked the crowd, who shouted their disagreement. “Look at how he keeps messing everything up, and I didn’t exactly see his wife, Leighanne Wallace, talking to him after the show. I wonder what’s going on between the two of them? From what I’ve heard, things have been a little rocky for them these past couple of weeks. Maybe, just maybe ladies, they’re thinking of getting a divorce.”

Just what you’d like to see, Brian thought angrily. Probably what Lenore wants too; she’s just like all those other fans who’ve threatened Leighanne. I should’ve known that, just ‘cause Nick kissed her didn’t mean that she was any different from the rest.

He continued to watch as the announcer approached who everyone figured was him and asked some questions.

“So, Brian,” the announcer began. “Is it true that you and Leighanne are thinking about getting a divorce.”

“No, it’s not,” Lenore replied. “Who the heck told you that?” “Why, Leighanne did herself.”

“I’m sorry, but I don’t believe that,” Lenore answered. “If it was true, I think she would’ve told me first, not you.”

“Is it true that you two have been having serious relationship problems lately?”

“I’m afraid that’s absolutely none of your business,” Lenore retorted. “Even if it was, I still wouldn’t tell you, for it’s my personal life, not yours.”

“Did you really get turned on when your buddy, Nick Carter, was standing in front of you only in his boxer-briefs?”

“Who the heck told you that?” Lenore demanded. “I know for a fact that we sure didn’t make up something like that.”

“One girl over there said she’d heard about it happening earlier tonight,” the announcer answered. “She said security told her.”

“Jeez, the things you people do to try and break Leighanne and I up,” Lenore riposted. “I wish y’all would just stop trying to break us up and be happy for us instead, for I love her with all my heart and nothing anyone says or does is ever going to change that.”

“Way to go Lenore,” Brian thought. “Thank God she knows how much Leighanne means to me; unless, she’s just putting on an act knowing full well that I’m probably watching this.”

“Ooh! Look, there’s Nick!” Nikki shouted all of a sudden. “Come to mama baby!”

“Nikki, would you stop squealing already?” Brian interrogated. “You’re giving me a frickin’ headache.”

“No, not until you remember to squeal when Brian comes on,” Nikki shot-back. “You also forgot to blow Kevin, Howie, and A.J. kisses; plus, I haven’t seen you start to grin like an idiot when Brian smiles.”

“Maybe I’m just not in the mood, okay?”

“You, not in the mood to gawk at Brian?” Nikki questioned as he nodded. “Oh my God, H-E-double hockey sticks definitely just froze over right this very minute!”

Brian shook his head, then went back to watching the broadcast on the Backstreet Boys.