- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yes, me again. Felt like updating. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!
*Brian as Lenore*
Three weeks later…..

“Hey Lenore!” Aimee called. “Come here a sec, will ya?”

“Why?” Brian wanted to know. “I’m kinda in a hurry.”

“I wanna show ya something,” Aimee replied. “It’s important.”

Brian made his way over to where Aimee was standing and was kind of surprised to find all of Lenore’s friends standing there waiting for him.

“Uh, guys, what’s going on?” Brian asked. “Why y’all here waiting for me?”

Her friends all looked at one another, then began to sing. “Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Lenore, happy birthday to you!”

“What?” Brian queried. “It’s my birthday?”

“Like, duh!” Nicole (her best friend) exclaimed. “How soon do you forget your own birthday?”

“Guess I’ve been kinda busy lately and didn’t realize what day it was,” Brian answered. “Thanks for remembering guys.”

“No problem,” Amy P. laughed. “That’s what we’re here for; to remind you when you forget things.”

“We wanna give you your present while we’re all here,” Katie said. “We figured we’d give it to you now instead of the end of the day.”

“Whatcha get me?”

“We all chipped in and got ya this,” Jen piped up, handing her two packages. “Hope ya like it; you’re kinda hard to buy for, ya know.”

“Don’t I know it,” Brian chuckled. “But what could you possibly get me that I don’t already have?”

“You’ll see,” Erika responded. “I just hope you don’t flip out too much on us.”

Brian opened the first package and smiled when he found a silver-framed photo of him and the other four guys. He remembered the day the picture was taken too, they’d all been in a really silly mood that day, even Kevin.

“Thanks guys.”

“Open the other one!” Amy C. stated. “If you liked that, then you’ll definitely like the other one!”

“Quick, someone grab the picture before she opens the other gift!” Julia instructed. “We don’t need her dropping it after just receiving it.”

Sarah took the picture from their friend, and tried not to laugh at the eager look on Lenore’s face, for she (Sarah) already knew what the other gift was.

Brian tore the wrapping paper off the gift, gasping when he saw what they’d bought.

“Oh my God!” Brian shouted jumping up and down. “I’m going to a concert; I’m going to a concert!”

“And not just any concert,” Mike G. began, “you’re going to a Backstreet Boys concert.”

“You’re gonna get to go see your Frick ‘n’ Frack again,” Aimee giggled. “Wait ‘till Nick sees you; I wonder if he’ll kiss you again.”

“I’m gonna see Brian; I’m gonna see Brian!” He sang, remembering to say his name instead of Lenore’s. “I’m gonna see Nick; I’m gonna see Nick!”

“Oh, God, she’s gonna be driving us nuts for the rest of the day now,” Katie groaned. “Why’d we get her concert tickets again?”

“So, she can find out whether or not Nick really likes her,” Amy P. reminded everyone. “After all, he never did call her after saying he would.”

“Well, they are busy you know,” Brian pointed out. “It’s not his fault if he didn’t get a chance to call.”

“Jeez, do you always need to defend them every time we say something?” Julia questioned. “Why are you always so quick to defend them?”

“I love ‘em, and understand where they’re coming from,” Brian rejoined. “Trust me, I know.”

Eventually everyone parted and went to their next class.

I hope I’ll be able to see Lenore and the guys after the show, Brian thought. Lenore and I really need to switch back a.s.a.p. Things are starting to get a little out of control; besides, I miss Leighanne, the guys, Lil’ Tyke, and Litty Leigh.