- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the next one! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else own themselves. Thank-you!
*Lenore as Brian*
Meanwhile at an outdoor concert in London, England…..

“Backstreet, what time is it?” Kevin queried.

“It’s time to go to work y’all,” the Boys sang.

“What kinda work?”

“Hard work, huh!”

The guys then ran out of the backstage area and onto the stage.

“Yeah ha ha!” A.J. laughed insanely.

“I may run and hide when you’re screaming my name, alright,” Lenore began, thankful she knew this song off by heart.

“But let me tell you now there are prices to fame, alright,” Nick continued as he danced.

“All of our time spent in flashes of light,” A.J. added, making like he had a camera and was taking pictures of the audience.

“All you people can’t you see, can’t you see? How your love’s affecting our reality. Every time we’re down, you can make it right and that makes you larger than life,” the Boys harmonized.

The Boys continued on with the show, noticing that Brian would mess up every so often.

Lenore was getting sort of frustrated because she kept messing up dance moves and forgetting certain parts of songs, considering she knew most of them off by heart. She was getting a little worried, for Howie’s song, How Did I Fall In Love With You, was coming up soon and she’d sometimes forget the words. Her biggest problem was that she didn’t have Brian singing the words to back her up if she made a mistake, like she did when she was at home listening to her CD. Finally it was time for HDIFILWY and Lenore had to start the song.

Without really thinking Lenore looked at Nick as she started singing. “Remember when we never needed each other. The best of friends, like sister and brother; we understood we’d never be alone.”

“Those days are gone, now I want you so much. The night is long and I need your touch. Don’t know what to say, never meant to feel this way; don’t wanna be alone tonight,” Howie joined in.

“What can I do to make you mine? Falling so hard, so fast this time. What did you say, what did I do? How did I fall in love with you?” (All)

“I hear your voice, and I start to tremble, brings back the child that I resemble,” Lenore continued smiling, for it was her favourite part of the song.

“I can not pretend that we can still be friends, don’t wanna be alone tonight,” Howie went on.

“What can I do to make you mine? Falling so hard, so fast this time. What did you say, what did I do? How did I fall in love with you?”

She looked at Nick again without thinking. “Oh, I wanna say this right and it has to be tonight, just need you to know,” Lenore added, glad that her parts were over except for the chorus.

“I don’t wanna live this lie, I don’t wanna say good-bye, with you I wanna spend the rest of my life,” Howie proceeded, they sang the chorus twice more and then Howie finished the song, “Everything’s changed, we never knew. How did I fall in love with you?”