- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm back! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!
*Lenore as Brian*
After the show a reporter came over to the Boys.

“Excuse me, Brian?” She asked. “I’ve a question for you.”

“Shoot,” Lenore replied.

“Is it true that Nick is secretly your gay lover?” She queried. “Everyone’s been asking me about this and I’d like to know the answer.”

“No, it’s not true,” Lenore retorted. “LeighAnne is the only one form me, thank-you very much.”

“Then why were you looking at Nick throughout How Did I Fall In Love With You?”

“I just was okay?” Lenore snapped. “What’s the big deal; is there something wrong with me looking at my best bud?”

“There is if you’re looking at him during How Did I Fall In Love With You,” the reporter responded. “There has to be a reason for you to be looking at him with a dazed look on your face.”

“I was looking at him to make sure he was okay ‘cause he fell off the stage during that song in rehearsal and I wanted to see whether or not he was still on the stage,” Lenore rejoined. “I did not have a dazed look on my face, and if it looked like that it’s ‘cause of the lighting and probably ‘cause I was thinking of LeighAnne while I was singing.”

“Speaking of which, does Leighanne know you’re seeing Nick behind her back?”

“She does not…argh!” Lenore growled frustrated. “I’m not seeing Nick behind her back and for the last time, I’m not gay!” She then stormed off to the change rooms to get changed.