- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's more! I promised Honey - lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, reporters, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else own themselves. Thank-you!
*Lenore as Brian*

After she’d gotten changed and had spent fifteen minutes in the bathroom, she met up with everyone else in the recreational room backstage.

“Hey y’all,” Lenore said as she entered the room. “Wuzzup?”

“Not much,” A.J. answered. “So, uh, Rok, what’s this we hear you blew up at a reporter?”

“Bone, don’t even go there,” Lenore replicated. “I don’t wanna talk about it.”

“Brian, we shall talk about it,” Kevin verified. “What’s up with you? You’ve been snapping at everyone lately, and have been looking at Nick with a stupid grin on your face. I’m starting to wonder whether all those rumors lately are true myself.”

“I don’t believe this!” Lenore shouted throwing her hands up in the air. “My own cousin thinking I’m gay, when I’m not!”

“Well, jeez Bri, whatcha expect me to think after the way you’ve been acting?” Kevin demanded. “I’m not saying you are gay, I’m just saying that I’m starting to worry about you.”

“Yeah, sure you are,” Lenore muttered. “What’s with you people lately? Just ‘cause I’m not doing everything perfectly y’all are flipping out on me and getting on my case about everything. I’m not perfect you know.”

“We didn’t say you were,” Howie said. “No one’s perfect; we’re just saying that you’ve been acting weirder than usual.”

“Weirder?” Lenore interrogated, raising her right eyebrow. “Since when do you use words like weirder, Howie?”

“Since you’ve been getting all uptight about nothing,” Howie riposted. “I hate to sound harsh, but you haven’t been exactly treating everyone that great these past few months.”

“Whatcha expect me to do, go around acting happy all the time when I’m not?” Lenore yelled. “God people, I just wanna go home!”

“Brian, whatcha mean you just wanna go home?” Nick questioned. “I though you loved performing and being a ham in front of an audience? Sure, we miss our families and all too, but still.”

It was then that she realized she’d slipped and said her thoughts aloud.

“I mean…” Lenore trailed off. “Argh! Never mind!”

She then stormed out of the room and back to their tour bus to think about things.