- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Well, 'cause someone is currently reading, I shall update. enjoy!

disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!
*Brian as Lenore*
Lenore’s house a day later…..

“What the heck do they think they’re doing!” Nikki screeched. “How dare they say that my Nickolas Gene Carter is Brian’s gay lover!”

“What are you talking about Nikki?” Brian asked. “Who says Nick’s Brian’s gay lover?”

“These stupid news people!” Nikki yelled. “How dare they spread rumors like that about my man!”

“Does the article state why they think Frick ‘n’ Frack are gay lovers?” Brian questioned, now extremely curious as to why people would say that him and his best bud were lovers. “What happened to make them think that?”

“I dunno. I hate to read or have you forgotten?” Nikki snapped. “Jeez, the things people will say now a days just to get their article printed.”

Brian picked the paper up off the floor, where Nikki had thrown it when she’d stormed out of the room.

“Backstreet Lovers?” He read. “Backstreet Boy, Brian Littrell, has been acting quite strange recently. At an outdoor show yesterday, he was caught looking at best bud, Nick Carter, with a dazed look on his face.” The article went on about how he’d been acting weird lately and had even snapped at a couple reporters.

“What’s wrong Lenore?” Melissa queried as she came into the house. “Someone say that Brian and Leighanne are at it again?”

“No,” Brian riposted angrily. “They’re saying that him and Nick are gay lovers ‘cause he’s been supposedly looking at Nick with a spaced expression on his face.”

“Ouch,” Melissa replied. “That must’ve hurt; wonder what they think about that.”

“They’re probably a little ticked off,” Brian answered. “I know I would be if someone put something like that about me in the paper.”

“Yeah, I guess I probably would be kinda ticked off too,” Melissa agreed. “Anyhow, are you ready to go shopping?”

“Yeah,” Brian sighed, then thought to himself, I wish I knew what the heck was going on with Lenore. I understand she was probably trying to defend us when she snapped at the reporters, and I know she likes Nick, so I can see why she’s been looking at him sort of dazed. What I don’t get though, is how everything’s being leaked out to the press; I don’t think she’d tell them, judging from all the stuff she has with my face on it in her room.