- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's hoping that this IS the next chapter to be posted - haha. I've lost track of where I was. Heh. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else own themselves. Thank-you!
*Lenore as Brian*
A week later…..

I wonder if Brian’s gonna be here tonight? Lenore pondered. I hope he is, then maybe we can switch back and be our old selves again.

“Hey, Brian?” Nick began. “I gotta question.”

“Shoot Frack.”

“Promise you won’t get mad when I ask?”

“Why is it, lately every time someone goes to ask me something they make me promise not to get mad?” Lenore wanted to know. “I’m not as cranky as y’all think you know.”

“Yeah, well…”

“Anyhow, what’s your question?”

“I was just wondering why you keep looking at me kinda dazed lately,” Nick continued. “Don’t say you ain’t ‘cause I’ve seen you do it myself and am starting to get a little creeped out. I mean, sure I love ya and all, but that’s only ‘cause you’re like a brother to me, as well as my best bud.”

“Nick, I’d love to be able to explain all this, but I can’t, I just can’t,” Lenore answered shaking her head. “If I did, y’all would think I was nuts and probably try to put in some psycho ward.”

“No, we wouldn’t,” Nick insisted. “Jeez, I thought you’d tell me of all people. Like, hello, we always share our secrets with one another.”

“I’m sorry, but it’s too weird to even try to explain,” Lenore responded, starting to feel bad for she could tell she was hurting him; it killed her to hurt Nick like this, but she knew she had no choice. “I promise Nick, if I ever feel as though I can explain what’s been going on without sounding like I belong in the loony bin, you’ll be the first person I go to, okay?”

Nick sighed, “Fine.”

Lenore watched as he walked away and felt horrible. I really hope Brian’s here tonight, she thought. We gotta switch back now; I’ve never felt this bad ‘bout hurting someone before and it’s kinda scaring me for some reason.