- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey y'all! Here's more! And remember, I put names in brackets so that when it says Brian - it'll say 'Lenore' in brackets, so that you know she's still Brian & not herself yet. I'm sorry if it gets confusing. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, story idea, & security until I state names. BSB & Melissa own themselves. Thank-you!
*Brian as Lenore*
Meanwhile back at Lenore's house…..

"Hey Lenore!" Melissa shouted, as Lenore came up to her back door. "Did you meet Brian and the other guys? Did you get Kevin's autograph for me?"

"Yeah, I met them," Brian answered, praying his smile didn't look as forced as it was. "I got their autographs."

"Goody!" Melissa exclaimed. "So, details girl! Details!"

"What do you mean details?" Brian queried. "Details on what?"

"On what happened when you met your men, like duh!" Melissa replicated. "You promised you'd tell me everything."

"Oh, yeah," Brian replied. "Guess from all the excitement, I kinda forgot."

"That's okay," Melissa assured her friend. "C'mon, let's go up to your room and discuss things."

"Okay." The two of them went into the house, then straight up to Lenore's room; the whole time Brian was hoping that Melissa knew which room was Lenore's, so he wouldn't have to guess.

"I'll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom," Brian stated once he'd spotted it. He went into the bathroom after handing Melissa the stuff he'd be carrying.

Once in the bathroom, he closed and locked the door; he was sort of nervous about going to a bathroom, especially since he was in a girl's body. He finally figured out that he didn't have to stand to pee, so he sat down and hoped he wouldn't fall in.

When he emerged for the library (bathroom), he cautiously looked around and noticed that Melissa had gone into the room with blue curtains. He sighed, relieved, then noticed that the bedroom door was plastered with posters of him and the other guys. He got an even bigger shock when he walked into the room; every single inch of the room, walls, ceiling, doors, bookshelves, etc. was plastered with the five of them.

"Whoa!" He gasped, without meaning to, then he thought to himself, "What the heck happened in here? It looks as though a tornado has gone through here with pictures of us. I wonder just exactly how obsessed she is?"

Melissa giggled. "Finally realizing how obsessed you are?" She asked. "I thought you'd never realize just how weird it is to walk in here and see all the BSB stuff."

"I guess," Brian replied. "Kinda forgot for a minute just how much stuff I actually had."

"Anyhow, details girl! Details!"

"Um…" Brian trailed off as he tried to remember as to how she'd acted when her and her friend had come up to meet them. "I kinda hyperventilated, but was finally able to talk to them."

"Oh my God! You hyperventilated?" Melissa laughed. "That must've been quite embarrassing."

"Yeah, it kinda was," Brian rejoined. "Um…also, Nick…um…kissed me on the…the lips."

"What? The Nick Carter kissed you?" Melissa exclaimed. "On the lips?"

"Yeah."

"You didn't pass out, did you?"

"No, but I almost did."

"What did Aimee have to say 'bout that?"

"Not much..."