- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, I really hope this chapter doesn't get too confusing! I did the best I could, to help you know who was who and when - but it's hard when they're both in the same room! Lol. Well, Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!
*Brian as Lenore*
That night at the show…..

Please God, I beg of you, Brian started, let Lenore and I meet up again so we can get our lives back to normal.

He then took his seat in the very front row, and impatiently waited for them to come out and start the concert. Awhile later, after the Boys had come on stage, Lenore spotted her old body in the audience and smiled at him. Brian smiled right back at her and signaled that they needed to talk; she nodded to let him know she’d understood.

*Lenore as herself, but still in Brian's body & Brian as himself, but still in Lenore's body*

After the show Lenore quickly made her way to where she’d seen Brian, only to discover that he’d been taken backstage for he’d had a pass. She finally found him and pulled him aside before the other guys spotted him and thought that he was her.

“You’ve any ideas as to how we’re supposed to switch back?” She queried, looking at him hopefully. “No offense, but I’m kinda sick of being you.”

“Same here,” Brian agreed. “I miss my old life.”

“Me too. Anyhow, any ideas?”

“I was hoping you’d have some,” Brian replied. “I racked my brain, but can’t think of anything.”

“Maybe if we hugged and wished to be ourselves again or something like that,” Lenore said thoughtfully. “I mean, it always works like that in the movies, don’t it?”

“Yeah, but this ain’t no movie,” Brian pointed out. “But I guess it’s worth a shot anyhow.”

With that the two of them hugged and wished for things to go back to normal. They pulled away from each other, then looked at the other curiously.

“Why am I still seeing myself through your eyes?” Brian questioned. “I thought you said that’d work and everything would be back to normal.”

“I dunno,” Lenore replicated. “In movies the only time it don’t work is when one person doesn’t really mean the wish.”

“Well, I meant it, didn’t you?”

“Uh, well, I kinda don’t wanna in a way,” she replied just above a whisper. “I’m sorry Brian, but I’m afraid to switch back.”

“Why?” Brian wanted to know. “No one except us knows we’ve switched bodies.”

“I’m afraid I’ll never get to hang with the other guys again,” she admitted. “I just can’t stand to part with them now that I’ve not only hung out with them for a few months, but seen them in the bathroom and everything.”

“Lenore, I can assure you, you’d more than likely be able to still hang with them,” Brian told her. “Especially since we all know by now that Nick likes you.”

“You think so?”

“Trust me, I know so,” Brian stated. “So, are you ready to switch back now?”

“Yep,” Lenore said, grinning a little. “Let’s do it.”

*Lenore as Brian, & Brian as Lenore*

Just then a security guard came up and grabbed what he thought was Brian [but was really Lenore in his body still] by the arm.

“Time to go Mr. Littrell,” the guard informed him. “The others are waiting on you.”

“But…” Lenore trailed off. “We’re…”

“I’m sorry, but you have to leave now. I was ordered to come retrieve you from wherever you were ‘cause you guys gotta go to a photo shoot now.”

“I think I’m able to decide by myself when I’m ready to leave,” Lenore retorted angrily. “Can’t you see I’m busy Raul?”

“If you’re late for the photo shoot a whole lot of people are going to be peed,” Raul reminded him. “I’m only paid to follow orders and keep you guys safe, not to save your butt from getting yelled at.”

“Then follow my orders and give me, like, five minutes to finish talking to my fan,” Lenore riposted. “Can’t you at least do that for me?”

“Len…Brian!” Brian yelled. “Help!”

Lenore looked up only to see two other security guards dragging Brian, who was struggling with them, out of the room.

“Bri…Lenore!” Lenore shouted. “Wait!” Don’t take her just yet! Come back!”

*Lenore as Brian*

“Now, c’mon Mr. Littrell,” Raul started, as he steered her away. “We have to be going now; I’m sure you can write your friend there a letter to apologize for having to leave so sudden.”

Lenore yanked away from Raul and glared at him. “I think you’ve done enough for one day.”

Raul watched as Brian stormed off in search of someone to yell at. “I seriously think he really needs to take a break from all this.”

Lenore eventually found the other guys standing around by the back door waiting for her.

“Hey cous’, what's up?” Kevin said. “You don’t look too pleased ‘bout something.”

Lenore turned on her heel and looked at the Boys angrily.

“I HATE BEING A FRICKIN’ BACKSTREET BOY!” Lenore hollered. “I’M SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING TO PLEASE EVERYONE! I JUST WANT TO GO HOME AND LIVE A NORMAL LIFE AGAIN!”

The other guys watched as Brian stalked out of the building with security hurrying after him.

“What was that all about?” Howie asked with a confused look on his face. “I thought Brian always said he was perfectly happy with performing?”

“I dunno,” A.J. piped up. “But one thing’s for sure, Rok’s gotta stick up his butt right now ‘bout something. I just hope he don’t accidentally start taking it all out on the fans.”

“I’ll say,” Nick stated. “He sure was mad though.”