- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Lookie what I found! Lol. enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else own themselves! Thank-you!
*Lenore as Brian*
Meanwhile…..

“What do you mean you don’t wanna be a Backstreet Boy anymore?” Kevin demanded. “I thought you always said as long as you were doing what you love and making people happy you’re happy?”

“I did...I mean...I do...but I’m just kinda frustrated and stressed out right now,” Lenore answered the best she could. “I never meant that I wanted to quit the group, I just meant that I need a vacation.”

“Oh, and like we don’t?” Kevin snapped. “God, Brian, what the heck’s been going through that head of yours these past few months?”

“Nothing that concerns you,” Lenore stated. “It’s concerns me, and only me.”

“If you’re yelling that you hate being a Backstreet Boy, then I think it concerns all of us,” Kevin retorted. “If you’re actually thinking about quitting then we’ve all a right to know.”

“For the last frickin’ time, I ain’t quitting the group!” Lenore shouted. “Would y’all just leave me alone already? I got more important things to worry about right now!”

“You mean, like talking to Leighanne about what’s going on?” Kevin wanted to know. “You know she’s getting kinda pissed off, don’t you Brian?”

“Why the heck would she be getting peeved?” Lenore interrogated. “I haven't done a thing to her.”

“Exactly, you haven’t, but you also haven’t done anything with her lately,” Kevin pointed out. “Everytime she comes around you act as though you’re trying to avoid her for some unknown and really stupid reason.”

“I’m not trying to avoid her, I just don’t wanna do some of the things she wants to, okay?” Lenore riposted. “I’ve better things to do than just play around with her whenever she feels the need to play.”

“Well, you better not be cheating on her ‘cause if you are, I’m personally gonna kick your sorry butt all the way to Tim-buck-two and back again.”

“I’m not cheating on her Kevin, you of all people should know I’d never cheat on her,” Lenore growled. “You know how much she means to me!”

“Just exactly how much then?” Kevin challenged.

“As much as Kristin means to you,” Lenore answered. “She’s my world, my heart, my soul, my lover, my friend, my soul-mate, my everything.“

Kevin’s look softened then. “I know the feeling. Sorry, for accusing you of doing something I know you’d never do; it’s just you’ve seemed distant these past few months and we’re all starting to get really worried about you, me especially.”

“There’s nothing to be worried about,” Lenore assured him. “If I find it all too hard to handle, I promise, I’ll come to you guys for help, okay?”

Please let that pacify him, Lenore thought pleadingly. Please!

“Okay,” Kevin sighed. “But don’t forget, anything, anytime, anyplace, we’re all here for you man.”

Lenore hugged him. “Thanks, I appreciate that.”