- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I decided to be nice and give y'all two parts, since they both happen on the same night in the story. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else own themselves. Thank-you!

Note: Ashee, you better appreciate this, as I am more than fed-up with html tonight. ^_^
*Brian as Lenore*
That night…..

“Hey, Lenore,” Nikki began, “how come you ain’t listened to your Backstreet Boys ’ CD’s that much lately?”

“I dunno,” Brian responded, knowing full well why. “Been too busy listening to Savage Garden, I guess.”

“Ick!” Nikki exclaimed. “How the heck can you listen to those losers?”

“Very easily thank-you very much.”

“Yeah, well, Aaron Carter is way better,” Nikki verified. “He’s way hotter than any of the losers you listen to.”

“You calling Backstreet Boys, N’SYNC, 98degrees, Soul Decision, Mytown, BBMak, and Will Smith losers?” Brian queried. “Hope you know, if you are, you just called your Nickolas Gene Carter a loser.”

“I did not!” Nikki protested. “I’d never call Nick a loser!”

“Yeah, well, you just did absentmindedly,” Brian rejoined. “Now, if you excuse me, I’m gonna go listen to Black & Blue.”

*Lenore as Brian*

Meanwhile at Brian and Leighanne’s house in Atlanta, Georgia…..

Whoa, Lenore thought. Brian’s sure got a nice house. Lucky for me, the Boys gotta show here in two days. This means I get to stay at Brian’s place and see all his cool stuff; best part is, I can take anything I want without asking and no one will care!

“Hey Bri-Bri!” Leighanne called. “Wanna cuddle for a bit before we unpack some and get a new set of clothing for the next half of the tour?”

“Uh, I dunno Leigh,” Lenore replicated. “I’m kinda tired, so I think I’ll just go upstairs and lie down for awhile.”

“Want me to come with you?” Leighanne asked coming out of the kitchen. “We can always cuddle up there.”

“No, that’s okay, I can lie by myself,” Lenore said, trying not to hurt Leighanne’s feelings. “No offense Sweetie, but I just need some time by myself to think some things over right now, okay?”

“Oh, okay,” Leighanne sighed exasperated. “If that’s what you really want.”

“Thanks Hun,” Lenore replied, giving Leighanne a peck on the cheek before heading upstairs.

Blech! Lenore thought. I can’t believe I just kissed a girl and all ‘cause I don’t wanna wreck Brian’s marriage for I love him too much to ever make him unhappy.

Awhile later Leighanne came upstairs and lay down next to Brian.

Lenore felt Leighanne lie down next to her and didn’t really care, until Leighanne kept trying to get a reaction out of Brian’s friend.

What the heck’s she want now? Lenore wondered. Jeez, doesn’t she ever leave the poor guy alone? Wait, eh, I think Brian probably enjoys it, but then again he’s a guy and I’m not so…

Lenore gently pushed Leighanne’s hand away and tried to go back to sleep. A few minutes later she felt Leighanne trying again.

That’s it! I can’t take this anymore! Lenore told herself. She’s no right trying to turn me on when I’m trying to sleep. What she doesn’t know though, is that the only person who’s gonna be able to turn Brian on right now, is Nick.

“Leighanne, stop!” Lenore said forcibly. “I’m trying to sleep and think that you should do the same.”

“But…”

“No buts about it! Now hands off the merchandise!” Lenore snapped shoving Leighanne away. “When I say back off, I mean back off!”

“If you’re going to be a jerk, then you can go and sleep on the couch,” Leighanne retorted. “I don’t want you in my bed if you’re going to be a prick ‘bout everything.”

“Excuse me, but whose bed is this?”

“Mine, now get out!” Leighanne replied shoving Brian out of the bed. “You don’t deserve to sleep in a nice warm bed after the way you’ve been acting and treating everyone lately.”

Lenore mumbled a reply, then angrily stormed down to the living room.

“Blankets, blankets,” she thought. “Where do they keep the blankets?”

She finally found a blanket in one of the end tables, then lay down on the couch, put the blanket over her, and eventually drifted off to sleep.

I just hope Brian ain’t gonna kill me for yelling at Leighanne. I had no choice though; I don’t wanna be doing it with a girl. Besides, I’m still a virgin and wouldn’t have lived up to his superiority and expertise. She thought, as her body whisked her off to dreamland.

As Lenore slept, she dreamt that her and Brian met up again and that he totally radded her out for treating everyone, including Leighanne, like dirt near the end.