- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Short chapter. *innocent grin* Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!

P.S. Believe me, I ain't kidding when I say short! Lol.
The end of the week at the concert…..

“I hope Lenore remembered that we’re meeting at McDonald’s after the show,” Brian fretted some. “If she forgets, we’re doomed.”

“Hey, Lenore, when are our men supposed to come out?” Nikki asked. “How much longer do we gotta wait?”

“For about ten minutes,” Brian replied. “Then you’ll see your Nickolas Gene Carter.”

“Alright!” Nikki cheered.

During the show, Lenore pointed out her sister for Nick, who quickly hopped off the stage and went over to sing to her.

Nikki saw Nick coming towards her and screamed. “Oh my God!”

“Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine, I’m leaving my life in your hands. People say I’m crazy and that I am blind, risking it all in a glance,” Nick sang reaching out and touching her awaiting hands. “But how you got me blind is still a mystery, I can’t get you out of my head. Don’t care what is written in your history, as long as you’re here with me.”

Once Nick had finished singing his part he jumped back up on the stage, turned to smile at Nikki, then went on with the show.