- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Just because I felt like it. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!
Three nights later at the BSB concert in Toronto…..

“You sure you wanna do this Frack?” Brian questioned, for the third time. “Are you absolutely, positively, sure you wanna do this?”

“Yes!” Nick exclaimed clearly exasperated. “I’m sure Frick; I’ve thought ‘bout this long and hard and I really wanna do it.”

“You ready to go?” Kevin wanted to know as he came over to where the to guys were standing. “The show’s starting in a few minutes.”

“Yep,” they replicated. “We’re always ready.”

The Boys then took the stage, but after their little intro, instead of Everyone and Larger Than Life being their opening songs they disappeared backstage except for Brian and Nick.

“Hey y’all,” Brian began. “I know y’all are probably wondering what’s going on, but we decided to do something a little different tonight. Nick here, has a surprise for a certain someone who happens to be in the audience this evening.”

“What the heck are they doing?” Lenore wondered. “What’s Da Nickster up to now?”

Shortly after Brian finished speaking she saw Nick making his way towards her.

“You’re to come with me lil’ lady,” Nick smiled sweetly. “Yo, Raul, help her over, will ya? I would, but I’d probably end up being mobbed.”

Raul nodded, then helped Lenore over the fence like barrier; he passed her to Nick once he’d lifted her over. “There you go.”

Nick put Lenore down, then quickly took her backstage, where he led her to a trap door kind of thing that led to the middle of the stage.

“What’s going on?” Lenore asked. “Why am I down here?”

“You’ll see,” he replied. “Just trust me.”

A couple minutes went by, then the music to All I Have To Give could be heard. They both knew for a fact that the other guys were already on stage getting into their positions. Suddenly, Nick started to walk out the entrance in the middle of the stage dragging her with him. Once out on the stage in front of the millions of fans Nick looked down at her while still holding her hand.

“I don’t know what he does to make you cry, but I’ll be there to make you smile,” he sang, grinning his sexy little grin. “I don’t have a fancy car, to get to you I’d walk a thousand miles.”

As Brian began to sing Nick walked her further out onto the stage so they’d be in line with the other guys. He stood her between him and Kevin, then Kevin placed a hat on her head and nodded at her to let her know she was to dance with them.

Lenore quickly understood as to what she was supposed to do as soon as Kevin had plunked the hat on her head. She smiled at him, then began to dance along with the guys, absentmindedly lip syncing to the song. She did the hat dance perfectly, for she’d learned it and improved her skill when she’d been Brian for all those months. When the song ended she was surprised to find Nick standing next to her again, but this time with a red rose in his hand.

“Lenore,” he began, “will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?”

She looked at him in complete shock, but then managed to nod her head yes.

Nick gave her the rose, then tipped her chin up, leaned down, and kissed her lips lightly like he’d done the first day they’d met.

The other guys cheered their response and hugged them both from happiness. The Boys finished the show (Lenore had gone backstage to watch the concert after All I Have To Give; this way the other fans wouldn’t attack her for being Nick’s girl), then left to return to their Hotel after signing a few autographs.