- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Short update - haha! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!
Meanwhile outside in front of the school…..

“Lenore?” Nick said softly as he approached the picnic table where she was sitting. “You okay?”

“No, Nick, I’m not okay,” Lenore replied. “The one friend I’d thought would be happy for me, turned on me instead.”

“I’m sorry.”

“What are you sorry for?” Lenore queried. “You didn’t do anything?” “If I hadn’t have agreed to let you tell them, none of this would’ve ever happened,” Nick answered. “I should’ve seen something like that coming.”

“Nicky, don’t go blaming yourself for this, it’s not your fault,” Lenore stated as she looked up at him. “If she were really my friend, she’d be happy for me. I just can’t believe she of all people radded me out for being your girlfriend.”

Nick sat down next to her, then pulled her into a hug. “Please, don’t cry; she ain’t worth all your tears. If she were, she would’ve congratulated you. I know it hurts, but a lot of things in life hurt and we can’t exactly cry about all of ‘em.”

“You gotta point there,” Lenore sighed helplessly. “Thing is, she’s been my friend pretty much just as long as you guys have been the Backstreet Boys. I told her everything and anything; she knows more ‘bout me than my own best friends do.”

“It’ll all work out,” Nick said. “At least, I hope it will.”