- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I really hope this story is easier to follow now. And God, I was such a teeny when I wrote this way back in the day. *shakes head* Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own myself, my story friends, & the story idea. BSB & anyone related to them owns themselves. Thank-you!
*Lenore as Brian*
Later on that night before the concert…..

"Uh, I'll be right back guys," Lenore stated. "I have to use the bathroom before we have to go on stage."

"Okay," they replicated. Lenore then proceeded to head towards the bathroom, quite nervous, for she knew that she'd be seeing something she'd never thought she see unless she was married to him.

"Just one problem," she thought. "How do I pee?"

She reached the bathrooms and proceeded to go into the ladies room, but suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey 'cous," Kevin began, "since when are you a girl?"

"What?" Lenore asked, looking at the door she'd been about to go in. "Oh, guess I wasn't paying attention as to where I was going."

"C'mon, we can chat while we go," Kevin said. "Need to ask you some things about what happened at the press conference earlier."

"Okay," Lenore replied.

She suddenly remembered something that Melissa had told her, Guys always go to the washroom together so that they have someone to talk to while they take a whiz.

"Hello, Brian?" Kevin riposted waving his hand in front of his cousin's face. "Are you back to Earth yet?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, as I was saying then," Kevin continued as he unzipped his pants. "Do you have any idea as to why Nick kissed that fan? You know, the one who was hyperventilating?"

"He told me he kissed her 'cause…" Lenore trailed off as she happened to look over at Kevin and see his friend hanging out.

Oh my God! He looks mighty fine! She thought to herself, feeling her face grow hot.

"Because what?" Kevin queried looking up. "Uh, Brian, man, why are you staring at me?"

"What?" Lenore answered, snapping out of her daze. "Oh, sorry cous'. Wasn't paying attention as to where I was looking."

"Anyhow," Kevin rejoined with a weird look on his face. "Nick kissed her because…"

"He said it was 'cause he thought she was really cute and she seemed really nice," Lenore informed Kevin. "Nick told me that he thinks he might have a crush on her."

"Ah, okay," Kevin nodded. "Uh, I thought you said you had to go to the bathroom before we had to go on stage?"

"I do."

"Then, if you don't mind me asking, why aren't you going then?"

"Guess I forgot 'bout having to go for a minute," Lenore responded starting to slowly undo the zipper on the pants Brian had been wearing before they'd switched bodies.

She finally managed to get his friend out, and started to turn a little red because she was embarrassed about seeing it without his permission. Once she'd figured out how to take a whiz and had gone, she just kind of held his friend in her hands and looked at it for a minute or so.

"Uh, 'cous," Kevin started. "Why are you still holding your friend and looking at it as though you've never seen it before?"

"What?" Lenore questioned; she then realized what he was talking about. "I dunno, guess I was thinking 'bout something and didn't realize I hadn't put it back in my boxers."

"Are you okay Brian?" Kevin interrogated. "You seem to be acting strange all of a sudden."

"I'm okay, really Kev," Lenore assured him. "Just a little stressed out about something."

"Okay, if you say so," Kevin answered. "But if you ever need someone to talk to 'bout anything, I'm here for you man."

"Thanks Kev," Lenore replicated as they left the bathroom.

After the bathroom incident, the Boys took the stage by storm. Lenore was quite amazed that whenever she spoke or sang she had Brian's voice. She couldn't believe it when she started singing and his angelic voice came out of her mouth. Also, she couldn't believe the rush she felt by hearing all the fans screaming for the five of them.

Gee, and I thought it was bad when I was getting chills from just being in the audience, she thought silently. Now I know how Brian feels when he hears us screaming; I think I may be able to get used to this feeling after awhile.

Finally the show was over, considering she'd made more than a few mistakes, and the Boys headed backstage again.

Once there, Lenore was quickly reminded that Brian was married, once she saw Leighanne come running over to where she stood.

"Hey Sweetie!" Leighanne exclaimed. "I missed you so much!"

"Hey Leigh," Lenore managed. "I missed you too."

Leighanne kissed the lips of her husband and grinned. "I've waited all day to do that."

Lenore, who was kind of dumbfounded, just nodded.

"Okay."

Kevin looked over at his cousin with his wife and knew something had to be up because he wasn't smiling like he usually did when Leighanne showed up.

"Kevin, Sweetie, are you okay?" Kristin queried. "You seemed kind of distracted."

"What?" Kevin said, snapping out of thought. "Sorry Kris, I was just wondering why Brian doesn't seem too happy to see Leighanne."

"Kevin, I'm sure everything's fine," Kristin replied. "He's probably just really tired, I mean, after all, you guys did just perform a three hour show."

"True," Kevin sighed, although deep down he was still worried about his cousin. "C'mon Kris, let's go back to the Hotel before we get mobbed by fans again."