- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's more, as requested! Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!

End of the week…..

“Hey, Lenore, come here for a sec, will you?” A.J. called. “I got something I wanna show you.”

“Oh, okay,” Lenore sighed getting up off the loveseat. “Hold on a sec, will you?”

“I’m waiting, but hurry up already.”

“Jeez, keep ya pants on, will ya?”

Lenore walked outside only to find Nick standing there with the Donald Duck, with the other guys standing in a scattered position on her front lawn.

“Nick? What are you doing here?”

“Hey Lenore. I wanted to apologize to you for being such a fool. I also thought you’d might like to meet Donald Duck.”

Lenore ran over to Donald Duck and hugged him tight, then got his autograph. After talking to him for a few minutes he stated he had to leave. Once Donald Duck had left the guys began to sing Back To Your Heart. When Nick began to sing his part, he sang with more emotion than Lenore had ever heard in his voice.

“If I wasn’t such a fool, right now I’d be holding you. There’s nothing that I wouldn’t do, baby if I only knew...”

When the Boys had finished singing, Lenore ran up to Nick crying and threw her arms around him.

“You’re forgiven Nicky,” Lenore whispered. “I forgave you long ago, but just didn’t wanna admit it.”

Nick smiled at her, then kissed her lips softly liked he used to before he’d broke up with her.

“I missed you so much Sweetie.”

“I missed you more,” she giggled. “You were the only one I’d listen to sing; I was beginning to annoy everyone with the sound of your voice.”

Nick laughed. “I was annoying everyone by just saying your name every thirty seconds or so.”

“More like every five seconds,” Howie put in. “Do you think you two can stay together now and not let other people get in your way.”

The couple looked at each other and grinned. “Yeppers.”