- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally this story comes to it's conclusion! Yay! Lol. Hope y'all have a safe & happy New Year's! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, & stoey idea. BSB & everyone else own themselves. Thank-you!

“Hey Lenore, are you gonna be coming on tour again with us? Kevin asked. “If you are, you better go pack then ‘cause we’re leaving soon.”

“Just let me ask first,” Lenore replied, running out of the room. She returned a few minutes later with a downcast look on her face. “I can’t go.”

“What? Why not?” Nick exclaimed jumping to his feet. “You have to come or the guys are gonna kill me for mentioning you non-stop.”

“I can’t go, ‘cause you guys ain’t in the car yet, you goofball,” Lenore smirked. “Gotcha!”

“Why you little…” Nick trailed off as he chased her out of the room. “I’m gonna get you for that.”

“Sure you will Nickster, sure you will!”

Howie chuckled. “Glad to see things are back to normal around here.”

“Yeah, it was kinda quiet without the two of them joking around all the time,” Kevin admitted. “Just don’t tell them I said that.”

“We heard that Kevin!” Nick and Lenore yelled from the hallway. “You really are a softie!”

“That’s it!” Kevin stated, jumping up and running out into the hall to get them for teasing him. “You’re dead now!”

“Run Nick, run!” Lenore shrieked as Nick picked her up and began to run out to the van. “Bye Mom! Bye Dad! Bye Nikki!”

“Hey, they’re our ride!” A.J. shouted suddenly. “After them!”

The other three guys ran out after them and joined in on the chase. Half an hour later, they all piled into the van and headed off to the Boys’ next tour stop.

Nick and Lenore dated for four years. On Lenore’s twenty-first birthday Nick proposed to her; naturally she said yes.

In the mean time, Nikki and Aaron were still dating; they’d been dating for four years when Nick had proposed to Lenore. They planned on getting married as soon as they turned twenty, and hoped that they’d still be together then.


 

Chapter End Notes:
The End!.....Or is it???