- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey y'all! Sorry for the delay in updates! The story's actually finished, but I just haven't been in an updating mood. Hope y'all like this one, though it's kinda short. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, her friends, security [except Marcus, should he be mentioned), story idea. BSB owns themselves. Thank-you!
*Brian as Lenore*
Two days later…..

"Hey Lenore!" Melissa called. "You coming or not?"

"I'm coming!" Brian called back. "Just let me tie my shoe!"

Brian eventually caught up to Melissa. "So, what are we doing today?"

"We're going to go get Andrew, then go to the movies to see What Women Want," Melissa informed her. "Remember? I told you all about it last night."

"Oh, yeah," Brian acknowledged. "It must've slipped my mind or something."

They reached Andrew's house and went inside.

"Hey Melissa," Andrew said before giving his girlfriend a kiss.

"Hey Andrew," Melissa replied. "I actually managed to bring Lenore over this time."

"Hey Lenore," Andrew replicated. "How's your fantasy husband today?"

"Hey Andrew," Brian answered.

"Lenore, why did you just call him Andrew?" Melissa wanted to know.

"That's his name, ain't it?" Brian queried.

"Yeah, but you always call him Andy-Roo," Melissa reminded her. "You never call him Andrew unless you're in a hurry."

"I call him…Andy…Roo?" Brian double-checked. "Why?"

"You've called me that since grade nine," Andrew responded. "Ever since Katie and them gave me that name as a joke. Anyhow, how's your fantasy husband today?"

Brian remembered he was her fave, so he assumed he must be her fantasy husband.

"Brian's as good as can be expected."

"Uh, Lenore," Melissa began, "I thought Nick was your new fantasy husband 'cause Brian's married; although you tend to forget that every so often by putting Littrell instead of Carter after your name."

"Oh, yeah," Brian rejoined. "I almost forgot; I knew it was Nick, but I was thinking of Brian at the moment"

Andrew laughed, "As usual; Lenore, you're always thinking about Brian."

Brian forced a smile. "Yeppers." They then left Andrew's house and went to the movies to see What Women Want.