- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's another one! Lol. Just felt like two tonight! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, her friends, security, & story idea! BSB, Leighanne, & Kristin all own themselves! Thank-you~
*Lenore as Brian*
Meanwhile on the BSB tour bus headed towards Atlanta, Georgia…..

"Hey Bri-Bri," Leighanne said sitting down next to him. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Watching The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air," Lenore replied. "Why?"

"Just wondering what my man was up to," Leighanne responded. "You wanna play a little?"

"Uh, not right now," Lenore answered nervously. "I wanna finish watching my show."

"Ah, c'mon, puh-lease?" Leighanne begged. "You promised to make me happy the next time I saw you."

Why did it just happen to be this time that he gets to see you? Lenore groaned to herself. Why is it I have to act as him this time around?

"Pretty puh-lease?" Leighanne continued. "Pretty, pretty puh-lease with a cherry on top?"

God I hate cherries, Lenore thought. "Leigh, I haven't seen this episode yet and really wanna watch it right now."

"But it'll be on again in a few weeks," Leighanne pointed out. "You can always watch it then."

"I could be busy the next times it comes on," Lenore riposted. "I'll tell you what, if you let me watch this now, I'll do something with you later on."

"You're busy later on Bri-Bri," Leighanne whined. "Besides, I wanna have some fun now!"

"Leighanne, I said maybe later, okay?" Lenore snapped. "I'm not in the mood right now."

"Fine, be that way," Leighanne pouted moving away from him some. "You're turning into an 'Always Serious, Party-Pooper Kevin'."

"Don't go saying my cousin's a party-pooper 'cause he's not!" Lenore retorted getting a little defensive. "Just 'cause he's serious more than the rest of us doesn't mean he doesn't know how to have a good time."

"I was just saying…" Leighanne trailed off as she caught the Look that Brian was giving her. "Oh, never mind! God, you're so hard-headed at times!"

"Leigh," Lenore started. "I'm…"

"Forget it Brian!" Leighanne snapped. "You need me, I'll be in the kitchen area with everyone else."

"But…" Lenore watched helplessly as Leighanne stormed out of the room.

"Great," she said silently. "I'm going to wreck Brian's happy marriage without meaning too; it's not my fault I'm a girl trapped in a guy's body."