- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Since the last chapter was extremely short, I decided to post a second. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea! BSB, Leighanne, & Kristin own themselves. Thank-you!
*Lenore as Brian*
Later on that night (still on BSB tour bus)…..

"Hey, Leighanne?" Lenore began, coming in a sitting down next to her on the couch. "Look, I'm really sorry about earlier, I just had a lot on my mind; I never meant to snap at you like that."

"Really?" Leighanne asked skeptically.

"Really," Lenore rejoined, hesitating a little before continuing, "Are you still mad at me Sweetie?"

"No, I'm not Bri-Bri," Leighanne smiled. "Who could ever stay mad at you?"

"Well, Kevin can," Lenore joked. "Although, he tends to stay mad at Nick longer than he does me."

"Oh, Bri-Bri," Leighanne whispered seductively. "You wanna play now?"

"Uh, no offense Sweetie, but not really," Lenore replicated. "How 'bout we just sit here and watch a movie for a little while."

Leighanne pouted (again), "Okay."

They checked the preview channel, then Lenore put The Mask on for them to watch. A little later everyone else joined them in the living area to watch the movie. Throughout the movie, Leighanne kept trying to get a response out of Brian, but nothing seemed to work.

I wonder why I'm not making him happy? Leighanne pondered quietly. I'm usually able to make his friend all excited.

Meanwhile Lenore was thinking. God, doesn't she take no for an answer? I'm trying to watch the movie, although it's getting kinda hard to do so with Nick sitting in front of me on the floor and her rubbing my thigh like that. Why won't she stop touching my thigh? What the heck does she think she's gonna do by rubbing his thigh? There's no way she's getting a response outta me if that's what she's actually trying to get, unless I'm yelling at her to stop.

Finally Leighanne gave up trying to get a reaction out of Brian's friend, so she just leaned against him and watched the movie along with the others.

Why isn't he responding to that like he usually does? Leighanne questioned herself. This is starting to bug me.

Finally! Lenore cheered quietly. She stopped!

The whole time The Mask was playing Kevin couldn't help but notice that Leighanne was trying to turn his cousin on; he watched as she got a confused look on her face when nothing happened.

I wonder what's going on between them? He wondered to himself. He then turned back to the movie before someone caught him watching his cousin in a big brotherly way.