- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!!! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone associated with them owns themselves! Thank-you!
*Brian as Lenore*
At Panet High School three days later…..

"Hey Lenore!" Melissa called. "Wait up!"

Brian turned around and waited for her to catch up.

Once she'd reached him, he spoke, "Hey, 'sup?"

"Not much," Melissa answered. "So, Lenni, whatcha gonna do 'bout C.M.?"

"C.M.?" Brian asked. "Who's C.M.?"

"Whatcha mean who's C.M.?" Melissa queried, shocked. "C.M. is all you ever talk about other than Brian."

"What's C.M. stand for again?"

"Chris Moore," Melissa replied, confused as to why Lenore suddenly didn't know the name of the guys she had a crush on. "You know, the guy you've liked since grade four."

"Oh, yeah," Brian nodded, pretending he knew who she was talking about. "Chris."

Just then Melissa nudged him.

"Hey Lenore," she whispered. "There he is, say hi."

Brian turned around only to see a guy about 5'7" with blond hair and blue eyes coming towards them. He watched as the guy walked by, and shook his head no, stating that he didn't want to say hi.

"Lenore, why is it you never say hi to him anymore?" Melissa interrogated. "You used to until that whole chocolate incident in Zellers."

"I'm just too shy," Brian responded, hoping the answer would stop the questions. "What if he doesn't say hi back."

"Oh, you're such a worry wart," Melissa laughed. "He always says hi to you and smiles whenever you actually say hi to him."

"What if he doesn't like me?" Brian questioned. "Then what am I supposed to do?"

"Get over him and start looking at other guys again," Melissa replied. "I'll ask him in English class whether or not he likes you."

"Okay," Brian rejoined. "I would like to know whether or not he likes me back."