- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
..I finally figured out what I did wrong, silly silly me. ^^;
Chapter 2: Yikes!


And that was the last thing he’d heard of Rose. It wasn’t until the summer of ‘05 that he received yet another mail from her.

----
From: IloveNightTenjou
To: […]
Subject: Long time no.. you get it.


Nick! (hehe got your name right) (I’m Rose by the way)

I’m sorry I haven’t written anything to you in a while. (4 years. Yikes)

I do hope that you’ve been updated on Harry Potter all those years. If not, and you trusted on my ‘promise’ to keep you updated, then.. SORRY!!!

SORRY SORRY SORRY! I apologize.. But life got in the way. No matter what, I’ve been a Potter Fan through thick and thin! My boyfriend pointed it out the other day. I absolutely forgot about you, I feel terrible. Please forgive me. *puppy-eyed look*

The Harry Potter series now has 5 books and the sixth will be published in July! Hehe, not that bad right? Only one book behind. You’ll catch up fast. Though book 5 is large too.

And now, *cringe* the books 2, 3 and 4 have been made into movies! They are all out on DVD right now.. Even though you didn’t have the chance yet to see them in the theatres, I’ll bet that they’ll be great for Home Entertainment too! (I know ‘cause I have them)

Well, hope you don’t hate me.

Rose.

By the way… if you’re waiting for new material .. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer is good..
And:

Ever heard of Manga?

________________________


“NO!!!” Nick had just finished reading the e-mail and stared at the screen with great horror.

“What’s wrong?” Howie Dorough looked up from his own laptop and looked at Nick with concern.

“Everything!” Nick wailed. Even though it had been 4 years since the mail he’d received of Rose, he couldn’t believe how much out of the loop he had been. He had missed a lot in all those years!

“We’re going to Barnes and Noble right now!” Nick closed his Notebook and stalked out of his tour bus. “And after that, Best Buy!

“Nick! Wait up!”

Nick and Howie visited those two stores and came back with full hands. Well Nick was, but Howie helped carrying. Nick had purchased book 5 and pre-ordered book 6. He had also bought the 2 movies that were out. Film 4 was supposed to come out later this year. While they were browsing in Barnes and Noble Nick also found the other book Rose was talking about. Twilight. The cover looked interesting enough, a pair of hands holding an apple. He didn’t get to find out what that ‘Mango’ thing Rose was talking about. He was in a hurry.

__________________

From: […]
To: IloveNightTenjou
Subject: Grumble


I am disappointed in you. Yes, I did trust on your knowledge, and it hurt to read that you had forgotten about me.

I will forgive you however, but only because you had the dignity to write to me anyway. (and provided me with new information)

I have purchased the goods and will start reading them soon! (first I’m going to watch the movies!)
Also, I’ve bought Twilight. Looks interesting.

Nick.

By the way: Mangoes?

---

From: IloveNightTenjou
To: […]
Subject: NEW MOON


Nick!

It has been a while! Already 2007. Hope you had a good New Year! Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix will be in theatres this summer and the last book will come out soon too! Have you already heard? It’s going to be called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.. Ooh interesting.

If you have read Twilight, then you might be pleased to hear that its sequel New Moon is out too! A must read.. But I liked Twilight better. New Moon didn’t have enough Edward. *Sniff* (I won’t tell more). You could visit the author’s site for more information stepheniemeyer.com! The boyfriend is addicted to the books too!

Manga- I’ll tell you soon *wink*

Rose.

____________

To be continued