- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
short I know.
When the boys arrived at dinner that night they were separated as usual but A.J. noticed his table did not contain any young unmarried girls, only couples, though the older men at his table all seemed to have women that were at least ten years younger. He did not mind, no one chatting his ear off while he tried to figure out what was going on with the town. He watched the others take their seats at tables with at least 2 or three girls a piece. He started to really look around the room and for the sheer hell of it; he counted the men in the room.

He gasped slightly as he noticed that most of the men in the room were older, there were only two guys, besides him and the rest of the group, that were around their age. The rest of the men were old, but there were plenty of women. One of the men from the town had a table to himself filled with younger girls all hanging on every word he said, laughing at his jokes and each trying to catch his eye.

His train of though was interrupted as the front of the room erupted in crying once again. The woman they were honoring that night, was crying like she did the other night. Nobody seemed to be able to calm her wails, not even words from John kept her from tearing up and crying through the entire evening. By the time the woman calmed down, A.J. had lost what he forgot what he had been thinking about. He finished his meal and made his way outside hoping to catch Allison as she was leaving, it seemed there would be no dancing tonight, they were watching the woman’s favorite film.

He stood outside as he watched the two other guys make off towards the lake with girls; finally a solitary female strode out of the building. “Hello A.J.” Allison turned towards him. “I knew you would be out here.” She smiled and started to walk towards the garage where the bus was.

She boarded the bus and made her way towards the back seating area, A.J. followed like an obedient puppy. “I want you to tell me what you started to tell me this morning.” His voice was as forceful as he could make it with Allison around.

She patted the seat next to him and waited until he was sitting. “Before I do…” She stopped and leaned forward pressing her lips to his. He was startled at first but quickly pulled her closer holding her to him. Just as quickly as she started to kiss him she pulled away. “I would never have forgiven myself if I had not done that.” She smiled slightly embarrassed now.

A.J. tried to move close to her again, he wanted to feel her soft lips on his again; he wanted the jolt of excitement he felt when they kissed to rush back through him. His urge to know what was going on in the town was drowned by his sexual attraction to the woman sitting across from him.

“You wanted to know about the town?” Allison asked.

“That can wait,” A.J. said as he moved forward and took Allison in his arms once again. Her lips received him eagerly. They paused shortly to lift each others shirts off of each other. A.J. let his lips wander Allison’s warm body. He never wanted a woman like he wanted Allison at this moment. Despite the lingering heat of the evening, Allison and A.J. let their bodies entwine becoming one. Wrapped up in their own passion, neither one heard the noise of someone tinkering with the engine of the bus. Or the whispers of female voices outside the bus.