- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the long wait...WRITERS BLOCK has attacked me...hope you like...
Before Nick could realize it the week was over and he was more than intrigued with Anita, she was different than the rest of the girls, he felt comfortable around her and she was so down to earth. AJ smacked him out of his trance “What the fuck are you dazed off about?” he laughed as he took a puff of his cigarette.

“It’s your cousin, I really like her, but I don’t know how to make a move you know. I don’t want to offend her.” AJ choked on his cigarette as Nick looked at him a little confused “Man she doesn’t give a shit if you make a move or not, she is leaving soon dude. Just hit it and get it over with.” Nick stared at him dumb founded.

“Your serious this is your cousin we are talking about, don’t you give a shit about her?” AJ rolled his eyes, for a second he stood thinking of what an idiot Nick was for falling for a girl he had paid, how could he not see the bad vibes between him and Anita. “Of course I care, but she is like that you know, I can’t change her.”

Nick rolled his eyes “You’re an asshole that is what you are AJ, you think all woman are bitches…well I know she isn't like that...anyways I have a surprise for her tonight…” AJ laughed “You’re a dick AJ! Come on lets wrap this shit up” Nick smacked him on the shoulder as they entered the studio.

Back at the house Anita sat on the side of the pool her feet in the water, she couldn’t stop thinking of Nick and how nice he had been the whole week, he had taken her for a stroll on the beach, to a bar to watch a cover band, they had just hung out playing video games and the last thing he had done was take her to Sea World, that day was a blast, besides all the paparazzi all over the place, all the teeny boppers asking for his autograph. She smiled at the memory, he was perfect, just what she had been wishing for.

I should tell him tonight about this whole thing, if I tell him he will understand. Right? Oh god Anita what have you gotten yourself into. You didn’t come to fall in love…you came to fuck someone and go home. God that sounds horrible. This isn’t you!

Her thoughts were startled by the voices of all three guys coming through the door, she smiled as she caught a gilmpse of Nick’s blue eyes looking at her. “Hey there” he greeted her as he took a seat next to her. “Listen I have a surprise for you…so how about you get ready…don’t forget a sweater.”

Anita instantly jumped up “A surprise…another one?” she kissed his cheek and headed to her room to get ready. Luckily Casey had taken the time to go out shopping for some clothes that were of her taste. She looked into the same mirror that she had grown fond of This is it…I’m telling him tonight…I can’t change my mind. I will be truthful for once.

A couple of hours later they were heading to their surprise destination, she sat quietly trying to work out the way she would let him know. A hand on her leg, made her jump out of her trance “Everything ok? You seem a little jumpy and worried today?” she smiled at him as he smiled back.

“Nick…there is something that I need to tell you…it’s really important for me to get it out in the open.” she turned to face him and as she opened her mouth to say the words she had recited the whole drive there. “I don’t’ know how to tell you this…” but her words were cut off.

“Mr. Carter we are here sir.” the chauffer announced as they came to a stop.

“Alright we will talk in a little bit, there is something that I have to tell you too.” he held her hand as he stepped out and then helped her out. She looked around, people were walking all over the place, she saw a building with round roofs. “Tada…it’s the observatory so that you can get a look at LA from a different angle.” he pulled her towards the benches.

She peered over the wall all she could see were lights, it was beautiful. “So do you like it?” he asked as he stared at her, she turned to look at him and embraced him tight “It’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.” she smiled widely as her eyes became watery.

“Nick I really have to tell you something that I need to…no…have to get off my chest…” she looked at him, he was still grinning.

“I know what your going to tell me, so let me go first…ok…” they looked at each other face to face as they stood against the wall. “Ever since I met you, everything has changed for me, I was in such a depressive state of mind. I just couldn’t function and then AJ brought you down and my whole life has just done a 360 it’s crazy.” he wiped his sweaty hands on his jeans “So I just want to say that I…” Oh my god no…I can’t let him say it…I can’t…no but I want him to.

“Anita I think I’m falling in love with you…your so different from all the others…your honest, down to earth, sincere.” before he could finish he had pressed his lips against hers and it felt so nice that she wrapped her arms around his neck. After what seemed a beautiful eternity, they parted and all she could do was blush and smile. My first real kiss…

“So what were you going to say?” he stood there waiting for her to answer, as she thought long and hard if she should ruin such a nice moment. “Something around what you just said…” she lied, but it was an innocent lie. She would tell him soon, just not tonight.

The rest of the evening was spent looking around the famous Observatory, looking at the stars and all the gadgets and interesting things inside. Before they knew it, it was time to head back to the house, before they got into the car, Nick let her have another long, passionate kiss, that sent her dreaming the rest of the way home.

She was exhausted and just wanted to think of the great night she had just had. Nothing could ruin her good mood, or did she think ahead of herself. Quickly after she entered her room, there was a knock at the door, both Howie and AJ standing there anxious to know what had happened.

She was so excited that she pulled them both into the room and took a seat “You guys wont believe what happened tonight?“ they both looked at her expectant. “We kissed three times and it was great.” she smiled as she remembered his lips against hers.

“Snap the fuck out of it…a kiss is nothing Anita…I need you to fuck the shit out of him…hello…you know this isn’t fucking Pretty Woman. Hell, at least she gave the asshole a blow job…or more than that it was so long ago I don’t remember.”

“AJ don’t’ be such a dick man, so she kissed him, she doesn’t have to have relations with him you know…all you wanted was for him to like her and forget Shannon what is the big deal?” He smacked AJ on the head “Now can you please be more polite. Sorry about that Anita, but this idiot probably hasn’t gotten laid himself.”

“I’m not going to sleep with him AJ…I really like him and he likes me…what is so wrong about that isn’t that what you wanted from me.” her eyes began to water, she felt so cheap.

“No, that isn’t’ enough, he can't stay with you cause your not the type of girl for him. Now you better do what you promised to do, or I wont give you the rest of the money…I should of brought your sister…she would fuck the shit out of him and me on the side.” he began to laugh as he exited the room.

Now Anita was in tears, she hated the situation she had gotten herself in, “It’s going to be ok Anita, if Nick likes you. There is nothing that AJ can do, that guy is just used to the attention being all on him. It will be ok?” he patted her shoulder as he made his way out the door.

“It wont be ok…he will hate me…” she told herself.