- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So this first chapter deals with the cliched aspect of Mary Sue fan fiction.

If you also want to leave a comment on the images at Deviant Art, feel free. :)

(text included if the image is difficult to read)
READ RIGHT TO LEFT!!!



Mary Sue: Hi, I'm [insert random name here] and today, I met this amazing group... the Backstreet Boys!

[insert random poster here] Oh, what the heck!

aka Nick and those other three... er... four...

Mary Sue: I have many numerous talents, including, but not limited to: A singing voice that rivals those of people who have spent years perfecting their craft, but I just pulled it out of nowhere... I act, dance, play any instrument you ask, even random ones, like the tuba! I love old people and puppies! I go to college and have tons of money!... Somehow... But my parents aren't rich... And I work a minimum wage job... I just happen to be the same age as Nick! And... Oh yeah, I paint too.

Nick: HOLY COW! I think I'm in love...
Kawaii Dee-chan: Why are you wearing a tie?
Nick: I'm sickeningly perfect, that's why.

Howie: Why aren't I in this comic?

Kawaii Dee-chan: Sorry, Howie, it's Nick the fans want, not you. And besides, you're in the randomly inserted poster.

Howie: But half my face is cut off...
Kawaii Dee-chan: But you're still there.



*Two weeks later*
Nick: I just married the woman of my dreams... And had three beautiful children!
Kawaii Dee-chan: What happened to your tie?
Nick: Continuity issues.
Kawaii Dee-chan: I'll say!

Kawaii Dee-chan: Do you have any concept of realistic time, Nick?

Nick: NOPE! I'm horribly OOC!

Fangirls: OMG this roxors!!!!!

Kawaii Dee-chan: And what the hell does that mean?

Fangirls: I luff you!!!

Nick: OMGz! This roxors! I luff my perfect wife that can't exist in any human reality!

Kawaii Dee-chan: I need to find a a new hobby...

The original images are located here: nicksgal on Deviant Art