- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the next Chapter I hope you enjoy it.
 

Chapter 13

 

Aj calls Howie to ask for advice. “What's up J?” Howie asks. “Look Leighanne somehow got a picture of me and Brian together and is threatening to give it to the media if Brian doesn't let her see Baylee tomorrow.” Aj explains. “We need to have a group meeting tonight, I'll call Nick and Kevin and we'll be there in about 30 minutes.” Howie says. They get off the phone. “Bri, we're having a group meeting in 30 minutes.” Aj tells Brian. “What's going on?” “I'm not really sure but Howie's calling Nick and Kevin.” Aj explains. Thirty minutes later the three remaining members of the group are walking in the door. “What's up D?” Nick says. “Well Leighanne has somehow gotten pictures of Alex and Brian together and is threatening to give them to the media unless she's allowed to see Baylee.” Howie explains. “Ok.” Kevin says looking at Aj and Brian. “Viggo and I were talking and we want to come out, I mean I'm really tired of hiding who I am, just to keep management happy.” Howie says. “Are you serious about that Howie?” Kevin asks. “Yeah very much so.” Howie answers. “I guess since we're coming clean I should let you guys know that Kris and I are getting a divorce.” Kevin says. “What?” Brian says. “Yeah we're just not in love anymore and we both feel that it's time to move on.” Kevin explains. “Are you going to tell everybody?” Nick Asks. “No we're not but I wanted to let you guys know just in case some how it come out in media.” Kevin says. “Brian are you and Aj ready to take that step?” Kevin ask. “If it means keeping my son yes.” Brian says taking Aj's hand in his. “So do I have to come out too?” Nick asks. “No Nicky you don't have to but you should show your support for Bri, J and D.” Kevin says. “What about you?” Howie asks. “If you have to ask where my loyalty lies then maybe I should just take you over my knee Howard.” Kevin says smiling at his long time friend. “Do it anyway I wanna see it.” Nick says pushing Howie closer to Kevin. “Shut up Nicky.” Howie says pushing his young band mate. Baylee comes downstairs to get some water and see all his uncles sitting around talking. “Uncle Nick you came back to spend the night with me?!” Baylee says running over to his favorite uncle. “Baylee you're suppose to be in bed.” Brian says softly. “I'm thirsty.” Baylee says walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water. He walks back over to Nick and takes his hand. “Ready to go to bed uncle Nick?” Baylee says looking up at his uncle. “Um sure.” Nick says not wanting to disappoint Baylee. “You want me to check the room?” Kevin offers. Nick looks down ashamed of his fear for the first time in a long time. Kevin get up and picks Baylee putting him on his shoulder like a sack of flour. They go upstairs. “I wish I knew why he's so afraid.” Brian says looking at the stairs. “He's never told you?” Howie says in shock. “No, has he told anyone?” Brian asks.

 

“He told me.” Kevin answers coming back down the stairs. “What is it.?” Brian ask. Kevin goes over and sits down. The rest of the group gathering around him. “Right before he joined the group he said he was asleep with his arm hanging off his bed when something grabbed him.” Kevin said. “Maybe it was one of his siblings. I mean they like to play pranks and stuff.” Howie suggested. “He says he was home alone.” Kevin says. “Do you think something really grabbed him?” Aj asks. “I don't know, but he afraid of the dark too.” Kevin says. “Yeah when we use to bunk together he always wanted the bathroom light on and the door open.” Brian explains. “Yeah and we all remember the time the hotel lost power.” Howie says. “When I found him he was white as a ghost, drenched in sweat and shaking from fear.” Kevin says remembering how scare Nick looked when he found him in the fetal position that night at the hotel. “Guys I'm going to call management and talk to them and set up the press conference if I can.” Howie says changing the subject. “Howie you talk to management I'll handle the press.” Kevin says.
“What do we need to do?” Brian ask. “You two decide what you're going to say when it's time to talk about this. I mean just be ready for the questions about family and religion Bri.” Kevin says. “Speaking of family you should call your mom and dad and give them the heads up about whats going on so they're not blindsided by this.” Kevin says. With the decision made the group sets out to do their parts.