- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter..

Please read and review

 

Chapter 17

 

Later that night as Nick is getting ready for bed he notices that his teddy bear he sleeps with is missing. “Shit.” Nick says looking all over the house for the bear. He looks under the bed hoping maybe it fell under the bed. The bear is nowhere to be found. “It's too late to call and ask Kevin to check the house for me.” Nick says. He goes through the house turning on every light. He doesn't care how much his electric bill is. He gets into bed sliding in the middle to make sure his arms nor legs will hang over the side. When he's been asleep about thirty minutes the lights start being turned out one by one. He wakes up about ten minutes after his bedroom light has been turned out. He tries to turn the bedside lamp on but it won't come on. Nick pulls the covers over his head and closes his eyes praying nothing will happen. The covers are pulled off and he opens his eyes and finds himself staring into the eyes of Nilbog, “Lose something Nicholas?” Nilbog says “Did you really think the light would keep me away from you. Nick closes his eyes as he feels the claws of the gremlin touch him. There is a blood curdling scream heard coming from his bedroom.

 

At the same time Brian wakes up. “Nicky.” Brian says getting out of bed. “Bri where are you going?” Aj asks. “Something's wrong with Nick I need to go check on him.” Brian says. “Babe it's 2 in the morning it was just a bad dream.” Aj says. “No, there's something wrong I can feel it.” Brian says putting on his shoes and going downstairs. He gets in his car and makes the 45 minutes drive to Nick's house in 30 minutes. He parks in the driveway and he notices all the lights are off. “Shit.” Brian says letting himself in. As he makes his way upstairs every light in the house comes back on. As gets closer to the top of the stairs he can hear whimpering coming from Nick's bedroom. He enters Nick's bedroom turning on the light. He sees Nick laying in bed under the covers. “Nicky?” Brian calls while going over to his best friend. He pulls the covers off of Nick to find him covered in scratches and bite marks. “Oh god Nicky who did this to you.” Brian asks but Nick just stares at him. Brian leaves to go get the first aid kit.

 

As Brian deals with Nick's attack, Viggo and Howie are at the airport waiting for Rain. “I hope he's ok.” Viggo says looking back towards the baggage claim area. “V, he'll be here, he called us when they landed and it didn't take us that long go get here.” Howie says as he spots Rain running towards them. Viggo pulls away from Howie and opens his arms as his son runs into them crying. “Oh god Rain what's wrong.” Viggo asks barely holding his on tears at bay. “I just wanna go home..to your house.” Rain says.