- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Very short but essential

Later that night Brian and Aj are sitting on the couch watching tv when there's a knock on the door. Aj gets up and answers the door. "Hello um where is Brian?" Jason Myers asks. "Come on in, Um babe your lawyer's here." Aj calls into the living room. He shows the lawyer to the living room where Brian is pulling his shirt on. "Jason it's a little late for house calls isn't it?"  "Yeah but you didn't answer your cell or home phones and this is very important. " Jason says. "Ok." Brian says a liitle worried. "Well I'll leave you two to talk about whatever." Aj says and turns to leave the room. "This involves you too Aj.  Jason says. Aj turns and looks at him walking back over to sit on the couch. Jason sits in the chaise and pulls out some papers. "Some how Leighanne got a judge to sign off on an emergency custody hearing tomorrow morning at 10:00 am. Now I was able to keep Baylee out of this hearing but Brian she could get custody of him, the judge we drew for the hearing is sympathic to mothers when it comes to custody." Jason explains. " I cannot lose my son Jason he means everything to me." Brian says. "To us." Aj says wrapping his arms around Brian pulling him into a tight hug. " Um by any chance do you have her contact information." Brian says  Jason nodds and writes Leighanne's hotel information down and hands it to Brian. They show him to the door and Aj tries to pull Brian into a hug but Brian turns and goes into the office. He calls Nick. "Nick,I've changeed my mind and I have the information." Brian says. He goes back out into the living room and lets Aj console him.

 As Nick walked into his house after a day out just thinking about what he had asked Brian to consider he felt kind of bad for asking his best friend to do something like that just to save his live. He walked over to the phone to check to see who had called and saw that Brian had called a few hours ago and decided to check his messages. He also saw that Jerald had tried to call him several times. Nick looked at the clock and decided it was too late to call him back since he knew Jerald had to work the next day. As Nick listened to his messages he smiled hearing the sweet messages that Jerald had left him. The message from Kevin kind of shocked him as he didn’t expect Kevin to actually call him for Jerald.  The last message was from Brian and it brought a smile to his face but he wondered why Brian had changed his mind, something must have happened. He’d be sure to call Brian first thing in the morning.