- Text Size +

Kevin , Howie and Viggo come back downstairs. “ Jerald call Aunt Jackie and Uncle Harold, I’m calling mom and Tim. We have a family emergency, We need every available person here that can vouch for Brian or we’re going to lose Baylee.” Kevin says dialing is mom’s number. Jerald calls his aunt and uncle telling them as much as he knows. Kevin explains the situation to his mom and brother. After a few hours on the phone plains are put into place. “What are we going to do about Baylee? I mean he doesn’t know anything about her wanting custody?” Nick says. “I don’t know but Nick you and Jerald go pick Baylee up and bring him home. “ Kevin says. “We have to go get Rain and explain everything to him.” Viggo says. “Baby, can you go and get Rain and our overnight bags. I feel like I need to be here for AJ.” Howie asked Viggo. “Of course babe I’ll be back as soon as I can.” Viggo says giving Everyone leaves to do their part leaving Howie and Kevin alone. “Kev, how are we going to keep her from getting sole custody?” Howie asks. “I don’t know just yet I’m trying to think of a way to do just that.” Kevin says looking at his long time friend and brother. “We could take him to Europe, she wouldn’t be able to get him?” Howie says looking at the counter. “That would hurt their chance of getting him back.” Kevin says. “Alex is just as torn up about this as Brian if not more.” Howie says. “I know, he loves Baylee with every fiber of his being.” Kevin said as they hear someone coming down the stairs. They turn to see AJ coming down stairs still visible upset. “Hey Alex what do you want for supper, I guess me and Kevin are cooking dinner.” Howie asks. “I’m not hungry.” AJ says as he walks over to the couch. “Alex do you need anything?” Kevin asks wanting to help his brother. “Yeah I want my son.” AJ says bitterly. “Where is Nick, Bri keeps asking for him?” AJ ask. As Kevin starts to answer Nick and Jerald walk in with crying Baylee. Baylee runs upstairs to his bedroom. “What happened?” Kevin demands from both Nick and Jerald. “We took him to the pet store because he said he wanted to go look at the puppies and Leighanne showed up and told him everything.” Jerald explains. Baylee comes downstair and charges at AJ. “You lied, you’re a liar! You said I wouldn’t have to go live with her you promised I wouldn’t and you lied!” Baylee screams at AJ. Locoboy let me explain. “ Aj says trying to calm Baylee down. “No!, You fix it you tell her she can’t have me or I’m not going to be your LocoBoy ever again! “Oh god Baylee I want to I swear I do but it wasn’t up to me or daddy a judge is making us do it.” AJ says pulling the distraught child into his arms holding him as tight as he could. “Then I’ll tell the judge, daddy AJ please don’t make me go with her. I wanna stay with you and daddy.” Baylee says holding on to AJ with all his might. Brian having heard the what Baylee was saying comes downstairs dressed and grabs Nick by the arm and drags him outside. “Nicky we have to do it now. Because by the time she comes back God knows what will happen to Baylee in her care. I don’t care what happens to me.” Brian says. “You got it bro, do you have the information?” Nick asks. Brian nods and pulls the paper out of his pocket. Nick takes the information from Brian and  tells Brian to go back inside and try to help AJ calm Baylee down and that he was going to go see what he could do to keep Baylee with them.